Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Will I ever get a bigger buck?

Last year I was after a bigger buck than this one, but I made a big mistake and harvested the wrong buck :huh: Hopefully soon I get to take a bigger buck :)

DSCN3560.jpg

DSCN3558.jpg

DSCN3559.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

Ernesto C

That thing turned out great! I see a lot of room on that wall for all the other big bucks to come. Going to be hard to top that one but I am positive you are going to do it. Just shoot the right buck this time :lol: !

Well I will take that one if you dont like it!!! Awesome buck! My biggest is about 83. Maybe one day I will get that wall hanger!

"Will I ever get a bigger buck?, Buck from Sonora"

Only if you take me with you. :rolleyes: :D

That buck is awesome, what a perfect crown he is carrying.

--Bill

You definitely shot the wrong buck. That is only one of the most pretty typical 3x3s I have ever seen! What the heck did the other buck look like? Good grief!

Poor little Ernesto, my heart bleeds for you!

NOT! Quit your whining or you will kill spikes for the rest of your life! Not many tamales come from spikes, believe me.. Been there, done that!

;)

Ernesto I can't wait for the party at the ranch when we both tag out on our monsters this year. Oh and we get you your bobcat ;) That will help fill some space on the wall. Hope you are saving $ for the taxidermist. :rolleyes:

hello - WHATEVER - to even have the luxury to be able to hunt in mexico would be enough for most of us.

how many endless nights are you going to stay awake , worring that you may never shoot a bigger buck than you already have -

worring about the one that got away

WHATEVER -

nice buck - Gary

Hehehehe you guys crack me up :lol: The one that got away was a lot bigger, Scout'm and Sun Devil tried to get him for two days but the shot never materialized.

Bill, you are more than welcome to come with me. Gary you are correct my friend it is a blessing.

Casey.....I will ask my wife rigth now when she's going to make some tamales...huumm they are good.

Another fellow member from this site shot this buck. Scores 116 but is not the buck I was after, this buck has an impressive 8" eye guards. As you can see from this buck and my buck on the pictures above they have big eye guards which is something very typical of this ranch....most of the bucks I see have big eye guards.

IMG_0387.jpg

I have never being able to see this buck again but as you can see.....Big Eye guards too

MexicoJan06051.jpg

Josh.....are you ready to do it again?

DSCN3271.jpg

DSCN3254.jpg

DSCN3247.jpg

DSCN3257.jpg

That would be a mistake I would have no problem making... :P That is a magnificent buck. Good luck on getting the one you want.