Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

2010 Northern Arizona Calendar

post-6-1260294661.jpg

One of my goals this year was to capture a set of photographic images that could be used to create a calendar showcasing the various landscapes of scenic Northern Arizona. Amanda and I have talked about selling this calendar on her website to help defray her wesite costs and my production costs.

The calendar has been published and a few copies are on the way for our review. The photos for each month are pictured above. I expect to receive the sample calendar next week for inspection. The calendar is 17"x11", with 8.5x11" pages of 100# gloss stock that are coil bound. Final price has not been set, but will likely be less than twenty dollars.

We are trying to gauge interest in these to determine how many should be ordered. Post below if you may have an interest in ordering a calendar for yourself, or more that you may use as Christmas gifts.

Thank you,

Doug~RR

I'll go for one of those. Maybe shoot for some with wildlife next year.

Looks Awesome Doug!! I will take several.

and thanks so much for your generosity of splitting profit with CouesWhitetail.com :)

If you are interested in buying a calendar, let us know so we can figure out how many to order. The more we order, the cheaper they get.

Amanda

+ 2 for me...

AzP&Y

Calendar.jpg

Today, I received the proof calendars. All look pretty good :) . I have ordered plenty more to sell and raise money for CWT.com. They should arrive in 10-15 business days.

Amanda and I will keep you posted about final price and ordering instructions.

Doug~RR