Chef

ADA Banquet...

Great time seeing old friends and of course making new ones!

Coueswhitetail.com was represented with two tables again this year! Thanks to those that stepped up!

Great buys and a lot of money going to deer habitat.

Commissioners Mule Deer tag broke another record! Great news for AZ wildlife.

I won a few things as well. ;)

post-67-1275805787_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805817_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805844_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805879_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805901_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805921_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805947_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275805976_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806011_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806044_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806077_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806106_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806145_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806165_thumb.jpg

post-67-1275806191_thumb.jpg

Amazing that the governors tag went for 205K this year with the economy the way it is. I guess when you have 2 guys with money and they both want the same thing that happens. It was great seeing some people again and meeting new people.

Yes, another fun filled night. Thanks CHEF for taking some great pics. I had a blast as always and picked up some good deals in the Silent Auction.

Bill

Had a great time as always! Wonderful seeing old friends and making new ones. I really enjoyed the Deer Daze seminar and wish more people could have been there for that as I thought it was quite good. Didn't have the luck this year as last but at least the money went to a great cause. ;) Amanda and Christian worked so hard that I didn't get to talk to them much though.....but thanks for doing it. Nice pictures Hector as usual.

Christine and I had a great time. Was a pleasure to meet all of you who were there. We look forward to the next one.

Jerry

hello - great time - lots of friendly people - sorry I didnt spend more time trying to get to know some of you - look forward to changing that in the future - A BIG - THANKS to AMANDA - Gary

My wife and I had a great time as well. I have to agree with Phil that the Deer Daze Seminar was pretty cool. Ryan Hatch was the speaker and during his presentation he must have said 5 or 6 times that if you want to kill a giant buck you'll have to pass on bucks that make your stomach sick. He had a slide show with pictures of some of the bucks that he and his hunters have passed over the years and it made my stomach sick!

It was good to see everyone and meet some of you for the first time. Thanks!

I enjoyed meeting several new faces and it was nice having two CW.com tables. Thanks for attending and helping to support the AZ Deer Association. I was in charge of the silent auction so I didn't have nearly enough time to spend with everyone, but I did get to eat with you all and had some nice conversations. Thanks to all who attended and help make the fundraising banquet a success!