youngbuck

Dream hunt

Ive been thinking about this question lately and w/ GH's post why not. Whats your dream hunt/critter?

For me id have to say ibex, tahr, mountain goat, any sheep (dont have one yet and gotta start with one of em)

Right now id rather do NZ than the dark continent, one day that might change but ive got alot of time to dream and hit the lotto between now and then <_<

Alaska Black Bear or Grizzly would have to be my first choice.

Next would have to be to go to my family in Tennessee and do some WT hunting for a week or so.

Finishing my Grand Slam with a Rocky and a Stone with a bow... and then going for my Dall again and getting it with a bow..... for a complete archery slam.

Since I have started hunting, my most desired hunt has been for a Dall sheep. Something about those striking white coats and curled horns from a set of beautiful mountains.

Doug~RR

Dream Hunt:

• With friends
  • in beautiful country
  • with lots of game
  • with perfect weather conditions
  • with no presure/interference from other hunters, illegals or just plain Jackarses
I don't really care about the species although Dall Sheep would be pretty cool.

dall sheep. it is crazy to think of hunting them in august and potentially being in white out conditions. here in the desert at that time of year it is like 110 degrees.