KGAINES

Please pray for my brother

Keith couldn't post for some reason, so he asked me to put up this update on his brother. Please pray for his recovery.

"He is still stable, but not breathing fully on his own, his vitals are good, and he has movement to all extremities. He is still not waking up, but he does respond to some requests. His doctors seem to think he is going to be ok, but a lot of recovery time for him. I want to thank everyone and I will keep you guys updated. His name is Jason. "

Thank You

Keith

Prayers sent...

Another day and his vitals are still good. He is still in a coma, but is following some commands from the doctors. Please keep praying and thank you everyone.

An update on my brother. He came home today, he is still recovering, but from when the wreck happened until now he has made great strides. He will need some more surgery on an arm and leg, his memory is good and is getting better. I want to thank everyone for their prayers.

Keith, That's great news!

I was thinking about you the other day, as well as wondering how your brother was doing.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update on your brother. Prayers still coming for a full recovery. :)

TJ