bonecollector

Finally They're UP

stop the crazzyness

post-2827-1269461356.jpg

We have 2 more pages to go. Anyone know the record for the longest thread with NO POINT? :lol:

Anyone else remember that year they had the 1-800 # to call for your results. Cost $5 but no busy signals. I'm sure they made a fortune on that. Guess there's no point now that you can get them on the net

My buddys wife called the PHX office and they told her not till next week prob fri?????????????????????????????? I hope they were giving her some BS to get people to stop calling.

2007-Fri-March 23rd/10:00 a.m.

2008-Wed-March 26th/around 10:00 a.m

2009-March 27th or 30th?

Hopefully by the end of this month we'll know!

Anyone else remember that year they had the 1-800 # to call for your results. Cost $5 but no busy signals. I'm sure they made a fortune on that. Guess there's no point now that you can get them on the net

Yes I Do :lol: I was one of the those foolish people that paid the Five bucks :angry:

Yes I Do :lol: I was one of the those foolish people that paid the Five bucks :angry:

Nothing foolish there. I know I paid it. heck i'd probly still pay it now even knowing it'd be online the next day.

2007-Fri-March 23rd/10:00 a.m.

2008-Wed-March 26th/around 10:00 a.m

2009-March 27th or 30th?

Hopefully by the end of this month we'll know!

2009 was Fri March 27th around 11:30am

It is sad, I know, but I would happily pay five bucks right now to know the results.

And they think that companies lose a lot of money with people following the NCAA tournament. I haven't been able to concentrate on work since last week.

Interesting:

Just tried to check my BP's

Said invalid ID or BD.

Maybe I made a mistake since

this was the first year I've applied. :lol:

Good luck everyone ;)

now your showing you age

It is sad, I know, but I would happily pay five bucks right now to know the results.

And they think that companies lose a lot of money with people following the NCAA tournament. I haven't been able to concentrate on work since last week.

+1