killed by a stinkin' "illegal" alien

My sympathy and prayers to the family and friends.

We need to do what the chinese did to keep out invaders. Build the great wall. Instead of shipping the illegals who get caught back to Mexico, keep them here to build the wall, and clean up the desert and repair all the damage they do to our lands and private property. Make it a serious crime to cross the border illegally, and enforce a sentence.

What happens to us in Mexico if we get on the wrong side of the law? Big trouble in a Mexican jail. They won't ship us back to the U.S until they get some money out of it. I believe in an eye for an eye.

Theres too many bleeding hearts in the U.S. Now is the time to take affirmative action and take our borders back.

Disclaimer:

I am not a racist and the statements I made are not against the mexican race, but too what is happening in general.

Yep... I'll agree with most of that.

......AND..... I'll just input that a sharp shooter every 800-1200 yds with a shoot to kill order, would solve this whole deal in short..... bet they'd shoot us if we started sneekin' into thier country illegally.... Plenty of guys in that Border Patrol that can shoot like Scotty and Casey.... and we all know that Casey is a natural head shooter :o .... shore would put a stop to a lot of hemoraging American dollars.... with a few boxes of .30 cal bullets spent.

Prayers sent to the Family and Friends of the gent that lost his life at the hands of a Trespassin' POS!!

And there are those who condemn those who don't want to go to Mexico until the war is over. :huh: Wake up and smell the roses (I mean the blood). Prayers and thoughts go out to the family and friends.

TJ

It's to bad the "EX-Gov." of Arizona is such a Dumb_ _ _ ! That lady should have her butt thrown in a cholla cactus and covered in honey for the ants to cleanup. But that would be mean to the ants! She leaves the state and is some how blind to the south! VOTE all of the idiots out of office next go round and start out with fresh blood!!!

To lose a brother, father, grand father, husband that represents what America is all about is very, very sad.

"God help this family through this tragic time in Jesus name, Amen"

Now, it is sickning what our country is turning into. Our government has made us look like a bunch of wimps, that is why people are taking advantage or us, killing the good people and getting away with it. The stinking criminals have more rights then the average American. Your right Redskin, enough is enough!!!!!

Here is our new American Policy. Anyone want to back me?

Start taking on the responsibility for your own actions. Just this statement alone will git it done.

1) You want to mess with America, Boom, your History!

2) If you expect America to take care of you, Get out! No lazy people here.

3) No taxes forced on the American people, except for National Security. Just like it was back in the civil war, a 3% tax. (Wow! What do you think would have happened if they taxed them 30% back then?)

The more the government gives, the more the people expect.

God Bless America and have a great night.

this situation is pure bull$h!t. the next thing obama and his slimy buddys are gonna take up is "immigration". i hate that dang word. it ain't immigration, all it is pardoning criminals before they even have a trial and giving them citizenship and automatic voting and welfare rights. i don't even know this Krentz guy but it pisses me off to no end that he got killed. his cousin has told me for years about the fight they have. and the stinkin' u.s. gov't acts like the people that live there and own land and have for generations are the criminals for not wanting it to happen anymore. this was a good guy that got killed by a stinkin' no good piece o' $h!t mohow that doesn't have any right to breath American air. i purposely stay away from the border area when i'm hunting because i won't wait to be shot at first. as it is now we just as well give everything south of i-10 to the smelly jerks. a hard line has to be drawn and it has to be drawn at the border and it has to be enforced. i get so sick of these jokers that think enforcing the law makes us bad. of all the things the gov't has fallen down on, i think the border is going to end up being the worst. everyone cares about whether they have a tv and can sit on the porch with a 40 and not work instead of worrying about what is happening to America. Lark.

I have spoken with Mr. Krentz multiple times. My first hunting memories I have with my father where on land that we accessed through his property almost 30 years ago. The last time I spoke with him he told me that it had gotten so bad that he was not allowing anyone on his land due to the problems with the amount of traffic he was having. That was 5 years ago. It has only gotten worse. My prayers go out to his family. This is an absolutely tragedy!

I practically grew up in that corner of this state that I call "HOME!" and this hit me hard when I heard the news today. My family has a cabin in the Chiricahuas that my grandfather built in the 1950s. At the beginning of this month it was broken into twice in a span of three days. All that was stolen was canned food, blankets, and jackets. It has now reached a point that I don't feel like it is safe to take my children down there to enjoy the mountains like I did when I was a kid. I spoke with another rancher on the west side of the Chiricahuas in December who is completely fed up with it is happening and discussed the issue he is having with smugglers going across his land. What upsets me more is that I don't see it getting any better any time soon....I only see it getting worse!!

hello - I never met Rob but I do know the family - this is a tragic and senseless killing - he will be missed by many.

this could have been prevented had our nations "leaders" woke up- Hopefully this will mark the beginning of "ACTION " on our border ! we can no longer let this kind of atrocities against americans go unanswered ! Gary

I hope there is someone in the family to carry on the ranching legacy and tend to Mrs Krentz - real American cowboys are an endangered species!

I also wish there were minutemen or servicemen to tend the that mexican tool who took him! Gotta figure it was about drug traffic and not illegal immigration... who in their right mind would wanna come to the u.s. now that obama and his shitcago buddies have gang-raped it for the last year?

I say lets bring our troops home! Stop spilling u.s. blood and wasting us dollars on countries who hate us no matter what we do... relocate our military installations along the border and let our ICBM's handle off-shore diplomacy!

I am so sorry for the family and I am disgusted by our government on both sides of the aisle. There was a reason our founders insisted that we have a well armed militia and I am real close to hoping one gets formed for some stealth action along our state's southern border. Our politicians are not going to help. They will legalize 15-20 million new voters soon. I am getting old and can tell you that I am glad I don't have too much longer to watch this crap happen but I am saddened for my grandson. God speed to Rob.

Usually the initial response is one of anger and frustration but all this talk about shooting and killing? I guess if you've never taken another life it is easy to speak of, but it is something you must live with the rest of your life and for what, vengeance? What we should be "fighting" for is getting people to vote the right folks into office and holding them accountable once they are in office. My prayers and thoughts go out to the family of this wonderful American and hopefully something good will come from something bad such as this, in the form of more attention to protecting our borders and inforcing policies already in place. Be careful fellow hunters while in that country and always watch your six as a general practice as sometimes it isn't always just two legged critters behind you!

This is a said day for Americans.

You know there is not one NOT ONE mention of this on the news. What the heck you mean to tell me that a Fu__ing guy in some town in the armpit of the world that we cant pronounce IS mad at the USA bcs we are trying to give him freedom IS more important then this great American. Something got to change our government has it all wrong and backwards. I don’t for one second believe that I or anyone I Know has the answer to this problem, BUT it doesn’t take much to call an ACE an ACE. I Love the outdoors and everything that encompasses that fact, but I have to say my dream of bring my son when he gets old enough it hunt to southern AZ where I have been hunt for years look very unlikely. That’s sad a hard pill to swallow for me.

This man is a true American HE should be honored with respect not only from us but from the very people in our government that turned a blind eye to him.

My sympathy and prayers to the family and friends.

We need to do what the chinese did to keep out invaders. Build the great wall. Instead of shipping the illegals who get caught back to Mexico, keep them here to build the wall, and clean up the desert and repair all the damage they do to our lands and private property. Make it a serious crime to cross the border illegally, and enforce a sentence.

What happens to us in Mexico if we get on the wrong side of the law? Big trouble in a Mexican jail. They won't ship us back to the U.S until they get some money out of it. I believe in an eye for an eye.

Theres too many bleeding hearts in the U.S. Now is the time to take affirmative action and take our borders back.

Disclaimer:

I am not a racist and the statements I made are not against the mexican race, but too what is happening in general.

Yep... I'll agree with most of that.

......AND..... I'll just input that a sharp shooter every 800-1200 yds with a shoot to kill order, would solve this whole deal in short..... bet they'd shoot us if we started sneekin' into thier country illegally.... Plenty of guys in that Border Patrol that can shoot like Scotty and Casey.... and we all know that Casey is a natural head shooter :o .... shore would put a stop to a lot of hemoraging American dollars.... with a few boxes of .30 cal bullets spent.

Prayers sent to the Family and Friends of the gent that lost his life at the hands of a Trespassin' POS!!

+1 put a bounty on there head! when there killing are honest working men there walking on the fighting side! The cartel might think there high and mighty tell the met the real cowboys down south! Shot first ask questions later no need to take the chance!

Growing up in Southern NM, my dad hired wetbacks to work on the pig farm. Good hard working people. Then, mid 80's started having trucks stolen off the farm and things missing.

I suppose it was illegal then, but we felt it was OK cause they were honest workers getting honest pay. They would come and work for 3 months, go home for a month and then come back for 3.

Dad even went through the process with a couple of them to get them here legal and citizenship and all so they could stay on this side of the line.

I went to school with their kids, rode the same bus played on the same football team, basketball.

Most of the honest working workers that we had working there didn't care much for the riff raff that started coming across in the 80's.

Just a few years back, my dad went to check on one of his unoccupied rental houses down there. Found a wetback in there stealing fixtures, luckily nobody got hurt.

I feel really bad for the Krentz family, it is tough enough to try and make a living and then to get little to no support from the boundaries that encompass this country is unacceptable.

If you think this health care business didn't just invite a whole new wave, you are drinking muddy water.....

God Bless the Krentz family