Sign in to follow this  
ultra300mag

Utah Draw's

If you call your credit card company they will tell you if you have a pending charge for Utah draws. I just got off the phone and apparently I drew a Utah Desert Sheep tag. My wife drew Utah moose and my daughter drew a limited entry Utah rifle elk tag. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would wonder how I could accomplish that many tags at one time. If only we had not spend the money and planned to go to Disneyland next month it would have been a little better. I guess I will have to figure it out somehow. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations on your sheep tag and congrats to your wife on her moose tag, and your daugther as well and good luck with them all. You are going to be one busy person that is for sure.

What I would give for a sheep tag! 30 some years and counting for me. :)

TJ

Ultra300,

Are you taking an early retirement this fall to get all of these hunts in? I imagine the desert bighorn will require a lot of ground time.

RR

After hearing through the grapevine my supervisor sent out an email saying that due to the economy etc that all vacations in the fall had been canceled. I sent him one back saying, then consider this my notice of retirement. Good thing he was only joking or I would be gone for sure. I have enough time in but of course I don't have enough money socked away yet.

WOW.. That is way awesome.. Sounds like a real busy fall Bob, It wasn't Jessica that got the tag was it? Huge congrats.

If you call your credit card company they will tell you if you have a pending charge for Utah draws. I just got off the phone and apparently I drew a Utah Desert Sheep tag. My wife drew Utah moose and my daughter drew a limited entry Utah rifle elk tag. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would wonder how I could accomplish that many tags at one time. If only we had not spend the money and planned to go to Disneyland next month it would have been a little better. I guess I will have to figure it out somehow. Good luck to you all.

Wow, you guys did good. My card just got hit for an antelope tag on the Plateau.