Sign in to follow this  
DCMHunter

Are the draw results up yet???

I don't think they post them on the internet. You have to call them or wiat for your tag / refund in the mail.

Gal I just talked with said that it would take until the end of the week to process all the apps that came to the office today and to find out. Surely, this can't be the case? Don't know. Pretty slim shot at getting one of the tags if she's bein honest!

I believe it. It's elk tag and antelope tags. I doubt that they just received a couple of dozen apps.

I called the main office earlier this afternoon. They said to call back on Thursday to find out if you got a tag or not.

What number have you guys been calling? I need to talk to someone about my elk refund check. I have been calling the 602 942 3000 number and pressing 0 for customer service and no one ever answers, just the stupid recording???

Thanks,

They dont notify you, you just have to wait or call to see if you got a tag or not. Not sure how they do the first come first serve tags when they probably receives a few hundred apps all at once. <_<

Gal said that they had around 2000 applications come in yesterday; they got through about 1/4 with two ladies doing the opening (wonder how many paper cuts they'd get! Ouch) If you check the website, all the hopi hunts are gone. Give them some time to finish up the rest of the LO tags and I'm sure we'll know. Good luck if you applied.

Me and my wife drew 5A archery bull tags Sept 10-23rd in the left over hopi tags she will be 7 1/2 mo pregnant and cant wait to see her shoot her first bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA BABY

Me and my wife drew 5A archery bull tags Sept 10-23rd in the left over hopi tags she will be 7 1/2 mo pregnant and cant wait to see her shoot her first bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA BABY

That is sweet Congrats to you and your wife. Hopefully she can score a bull!

That is sweet Congrats to you and your wife. Hopefully she can score a bull!

Thanks bro I sure hope so too she stays in good shape stays on the elyptical machine 30 min a day so she should be able to run them bulls down.

Buffhunter, Congrats and especially to your wife, have a great hunt.

I got a 4A general antlerless Hopi tag, there were 3 available , it was what I wanted if not an early bull archery tag. I haven't hunted elk with a gun in years so should be fun.

Kent

Congrats to those that drew. I was hoping for an early archery elk tag but the department informed me when I called that I was not drawn. Know I can concentrate on deer and New Mexico. Maybe a sheep tag this year!!

DCM