Dan H

Coues Whitetail Background Location

Amanda, always wondered about your photo.

It looks exactly like the range as your heading down that last stretch into Deer Creek trailhead.

Unit 32,...Am I correct.

Any other takers.

Dan

It looks exactly like the range as your heading down that last stretch into Deer Creek trailhead.

Unit 32,...Am I correct.

Any other takers.

Dan

Now that you mention it, It does look like Deer Creek. If I'm thinking of the right place, there should be a nice tank just off to the *RIGHT*. Which would be the north?

Sorry, I had a blonde moment. I meant to say right, not left ;)

Unit 32,...Am I correct.

Any other takers.

Dan

Now that you mention it, It does look like Deer Creek. If I'm thinking of the right place, there should be a nice tank just off to the left. Which would be the north?

If we are talking about the pictureat the top of the page I would say it looks alot like the place in deer creek that you are talking about but I dont think the rock faces are steep enough. I would say it is in 32 somewhere though

guessing unit 21,22 Basically stating i have no clue

I think I know but i will not guess yet. I do not think it is unit 32 though.

After this contest we can have one to guess how many deer are in the picture. :D

Ever since I first saw this pic I thought it was of Horse Mountain at the North end of the Galueros, unit 32.

Mike

I am telling you guys it is right in that one place where there is that deer with no antlers and the twig that is bent slightly and has a juniper berry on it. I think that should help you guys out.

I am going to guess it is the state of Arizona... and if you look closely about 3/4th the way up there is a big 120 class buck bedded down under neath that juniper!!!!

azcouesdeer, I don't think it is by childs, I don't see any of the nudists next to that 120 class deer under the juniper tree that kaffer62 spotted

At first I thought it was in 36b but after I looked at it for a while I too, think it is horse mountain. :D