Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Experience 4 All

Amanda Moors aka "KILLER"

i don't believe it. she has all her teeth and ain't all scarred up. were you the "enforcer"? what's next? cage fightin'? this is too funny. Lark.

But yes, ice hockey is my favorite sport and I have played my whole life. I actually haven't skated in a couple years since they shut down the rink in Tucson. Guess the tournament will be pretty hard on me since it's almost impossible to be in good hockey shape without playing hockey!

Ahhhhhh just like riding a bike Amanda! Once your on the ice instinct takes over, but yeah, you'll be sucking some wind! :lol: Your talent is limitless :P Way to go!!! Have fun!

Way to go Eddy :lol: :lol: Good luck Amanda I mean Killer no I mean Penalty Queen I'm sorry not sure what name to call you LOL :lol:

Very cool! Good luck in the tournament. Go get em Killer!

I have never been to a hockey game in my life.

I actually don't know much about it really.

I know the NY Rangers won the cup in the 93-94 season,

only because I was attending college in NY and boy they made a BIG deal about it!

It would be awesome to check out Killer on the ice!

:huh: :huh: Never would have guessed! :lol:

Well, since I have that tourney coming up, I figured I better get some ice time. So this weekend after I attended the AZSFWC banquet I stayed in PHX and got to skate the next morning. Did some stick time and then got in on a pickup game. In total it was three hours of hockey, so that was awesome! I had fun getting back on the ice. I was a bit rusty though....need some more ice time. I wish they would build a rink in Globe!

Glad to see you getting some ice time. I haven't ice skated since high school but would be willing to go one on one with you, so you could get back in playing shape, as long as you didn't hurt me. Just kidding of course. I got the feeling you are getting pumped for this. You go Killer! :D

TJ

The more you learn about Amanda the cooler she gets!! Go get umm KILLER!!

But yes, ice hockey is my favorite sport and I have played my whole life. I actually haven't skated in a couple years since they shut down the rink in Tucson. Guess the tournament will be pretty hard on me since it's almost impossible to be in good hockey shape without playing hockey!

Ahhhhhh just like riding a bike Amanda! Once your on the ice instinct takes over, but yeah, you'll be sucking some wind! :lol: Your talent is limitless :P Way to go!!! Have fun!

You sound like you write from experience Ilene. Do you play?

Get some rollerblades Killer and find a smooth parking lot or some decent roads, not sure what Glob has to offer.

Not a bad suggestion, but I haven never enjoyed rollerblading! It's just not the same.....