Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Bull Basin

just drove by at lunchtime and saw their sign on the bldg.

Craycroft just south of Broadway on the west side of the road.

What is it? :unsure:

archery shop!

I noticed them last Saturday when I was down in Tucson. We stopped by and they let us in to look around even though they weren't open. Looks like its going to be a great shop. Lots of gear, good prices, and very friendly. I think he said they would be open late this week or early next week.

Correct it is an archery shop. It will be the second shop in AZ, the first shop is in Flagstaff. They are hoping to open the doors by the end of next week(plus or minus a few days). They will be carrying a lot of stuff that us hunters(rifle and archery) down here could use. They will have the DART 3D system. Stop by and check it out lord knows we need a good shop down here. The owner is a great guy and lives to hunt.

Chris

Thx Motoxno53, Ive never heard of the place. I'll have to check it out sometime!

I was just talkin to Junior the other day he was all excited bout that tucson shop.

Good guys to deal with.

Yay Junior.

Got the final today should be open tomorrow!

I went today and bought a few things. The shelves weren't fully stocked but they are open. Seems like it will be a great store.

If you're looking for the store it is on the west side of Craycroft at 26th street (just south of 22nd).

Bull Basin is now offically open! As for bows, currently Bowtech, Hoyt, G5, Elite, Martin, and Diamond. I could be forgetting a couple but those are the major brands that are carried.

Hi,

Went in yesterday and bought somethings. Got goosebumps just looking around. It was good to see what a stocked archery store looks like and there were still boxes coming in the front door!

Great guys to talk to. It will be nice to have another option here in Tucson. Hopefully they will start carrying Matthews soon :rolleyes:.

Brent

+1 nice shop,you tucson guys are lucky,wish they would open a shop in Phx,we need a good one in the north valley.

+1 nice shop,you tucson guys are lucky,wish they would open a shop in Phx,we need a good one in the north valley.

They also have a nice shop up in Flagstaff.....Come back home!!! lol

The Grand Opening of Bull Basin Archery Tucson is June 5th. Sorry I was wrong it is not the DART system it is The newest version of the Techno Hunt system(interactive shooting of 780 wildlife video scenes out to 50 yards) also 8 additional lanes of air conditioned shooting and one of if not the largest retail archery showrooms in the state. The grand opening celebration will include a free bow give away and much more.

Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm