I wonder how many of you who will be impatiently waiting to find out if you will be getting a tag, waited till the last day to apply? If it is sooo important that you get a tag, why did you not put in earlier? Yesterday in R5 there was a parade all day long clear up to 7P to drop off apps in 103 deg. heat. Not complaining just curious. :rolleyes:

just curious but what do you care?

does when you apply have anything to do with your draw odds?

I procrastinated and mailed mine last week (Friday) and am guessing I will have the same draw odds as I did last year when I procrastinated and dropped my apps off in person on Monday.

I will be just as impatient this year as I was last year.

what is really fun is when applications can be done online and all the procrastinators crash the system and they have to extend the deadline (this happened in UT this year).

a better question is "how much more money did you spend in gas taking your app and dropping it off in person than by sending it in the mail for a cost of a stamp?"

not trying to be a jerk, just curious.

\"/

Huummm, well I wont be waiting impatiently cause I know I will get drawn any ways and geting desperate does not help at all in the drawing process. But I did waited to the last day to put in cause a friend of mine that works and the Game and Fish told me to hand deliver the app. to him so I can get drawn. Also the cousing of my friends sister told me that the results will be ready by July 23 but she will let me know about my hunt a day or so before that. So in the mean time I will be inviting her out for dinner, movies etc..

I also know that I'll get drawn cause since every body is afraid to apply for the southern units I will have the entire unit for my self.

So as you can see...with all those factors to my favor....you think I'll be waiting impatiently? By the way.....if you want to know if you got drawn before the results get posted....let me know :)

Ernesto C

Not everyone is afraid Ernesto, I'll pick up a leftover for the Oct 36B hunt if I don't get the one I want.

Let me know if you get the leftover tag..............maybe, we can hunt together :)

I waited til the last minute cause I want mine on the top!

This is the first year I mailed my app in early, I hope it doesn't jinx me. I have had a tag now 5 yrs in a row. By the way I wont be calling for results for at least 2 weeks from today, thats how patient I am! :P :lol:

This is the first year I mailed my app in early, I hope it doesn't jinx me. I have had a tag now 5 yrs in a row. By the way I wont be calling for results for at least 2 weeks from today, thats how patient I am! :P :lol:

+1 i wont call for at least 2 weeks either lol

He who puts in early must wait longer for results to come out....... DAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!

I had to call my wife from Mexico on Tuesday and have her finish my apps and get them to my buddy for the last minute drop off! That was cuttin' it close but I had forgotten about the deadline! JIM>

For me its a tradition to wait until the last day to put in, we do well on tags and I don't want to do anything to mess with the Ju-Ju, Take Care, JLG.

I had to call my wife from Mexico on Tuesday and have her finish my apps and get them to my buddy for the last minute drop off! That was cuttin' it close but I had forgotten about the deadline! JIM>

And you will owe me big if you draw a Strip tag!!!!! Too bad it won't be the same Strip tag I'm gonna draw. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P