FlyingW

A Prayer for my son

post-3888-1279737930_thumb.jpg

Pictured is my oldest son Garrett (who graduated High School in May) and I during our deer hunt last year . After enduring severe back pain the last couple weeks of baseball season, an MRI was performed and a tumor was found in the middle of his back. The tumor was removed the 10th of June and found to be malignant . Garrett was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma the 28th of June, a pediatric form of cancer typically found in children between the ages of 10-20. He has recently begun chemotherapy and additional surgery may be in the future to remove the vertebre affected by the cancer. Through it all Garrett has maintained a positive attitude and is counting the days till our 27 October Whitetail hunt (like a true hunter) . Ultimately the final outcome is in the hands of our Lord and Savior but your prayers for my son would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you ,

Tray Webb

(FlyingW)

Prayers out to Garret, you and your family as you struggle though these tough times.

I wanted to extend to you guys that I happen to have that same Oct tag and if you guys end up needing assistance with facilitating that hunt, please do not hesitate to track me down.

God Bless you all...

cmc

Hang in there Garret. Prayers are some strong medicine and good luck on your hunt. Please keep us posted on your son's condition.

TJ

Keep positive.... a healy mind is good for the body....our Thoughts and Prayers are with you all....

Through God all things are possible!!! i will pray for you and your son and the family. i know of multiple kids that have won the battle against ewings. Keep your chin up and keep the faith.