CouesWhitetail

Check out this MONSTER buck!

I don't know how one would score a buck like that so I'm not going to try but he looks like he has a 110 frame. That's a one of a kind buck right there thanks for posting the video. I hope someone is lucky enough to get him this year beside a mt lion.

BTW what in the world is he eating at the start of video 1??? I've never seen anything like that before almost looks like a fruit of some kind. Is it the fruit of a yucca???? Whatever it is I want to plant some in the units I hunt so I can have some 3 horned bucks running around too :lol: .

I don't know how one would score a buck like that so I'm not going to try but he looks like he has a 110 frame. That's a one of a kind buck right there thanks for posting the video. I hope someone is lucky enough to get him this year beside a mt lion.

BTW what in the world is he eating at the start of video 1??? I've never seen anything like that before almost looks like a fruit of some kind. Is it the fruit of a yucca???? Whatever it is I want to plant some in the units I hunt so I can have some 3 horned bucks running around too :lol: .

yes, it's yucca fruit....I thought it was cool watching him eat that.

That's an awesome buck. He looks like the one I glassed up in 44. 125 now 127 hard horned

129 now

123 4/8 hard horned

A fanstastic deer no matter the score.

That's a tough one! Trying to guess if he's gonna put any more inches on or not is super tough! I'm gonna say he's 122 4/8" now and after putting a little more growth on and rubbin' off he'll be 122 2/8" hard horned! JIM>

122 4/8" Now

122 2/8" Clean

STUD buck for sure!! I will say 119"

did anyone else notice his cape? at first I noticed it when he turned (on the right side of the bucks neck) at the very end of the second video but when I reviewed you can see it before he turns. it looks like it is on his face and on both his left side and right side of his neck. it does not really look like summer coat coming off plus I would think it would be a little soon for that.

Thoughts?