Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

A cool find yesterday!

My husband and I went picking prickly pear fruits again yesterday and found this heart-shaped pear! What are the odds of this happening and what are the odds that I would find it? I thought it was very cool. So here is a heart to share with all of you!

post-1-1284220648.jpg

Awesome! Thanks! It would be a perfect photo for the label of the newest addition to the CWT.com store, "Amanda's Prickly Pear Preserves."

LOL!! I should sell my husbands prickly pear bbq sauce! You guys would love that!

i posted a photo of one on youtube once and the cops came to my house. it didn't look like a heart tho. stinkin' cops. no sense o' humore at all. Lark.

Amanda, I once read a story , many years ago, that the fruit shaped like a heart was rare and sacred to the indians. They would worship the plant and claimed that it would bring bad luck to anyone who pulled the heart from the body of the plant. Good luck with the rest of your hunts on the indian reservations. :(

TJ

JUST KIDDING! That's awesome and thanks for sharing. LOL

Awesome! Thanks! It would be a perfect photo for the label of the newest addition to the CWT.com store, "Amanda's Prickly Pear Preserves."

LOL!! I should sell my husbands prickly pear bbq sauce! You guys would love that!

Amanda, Pauls bbq sauce is REALLY REALLY GOOD!! I want 5 bottles, how much will it cost??

Ernesto C :)