firstcoueswas80

My late November buck

Next season is a long ways off but can't wait to get out there again! Nice shooting like always. I will say on Casey's behalf he did'nt even come close to blastin the rack off this one! ;) Next year we will make sure to bring some tequila for Antonio so he does'nt drink all your whiskey! :blink:

Here's a couple more pics and links to a couple of short video clips. Unfortunately, as the sun went down I was having issues with glare and at the moment of truth the video is really washed out but you can still see some of the action just not the impact. I was surprised how long it took the small buck to get up and take off.

post-1361-1291349167_thumb.jpg post-1361-1291349190_thumb.jpg

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/sco...seysBuck016.mp4

Took the kill video down as it was pointed out to me that the F-bomb was dropped at the end of it. I will edit it out and repost later. My apologies for not having noticed it before I posted.

Casey- I am sorry to hear about your grandmother, she would have been proud of the buck you took, no doubt about that.

Congrats on your buck, that's a real dandy

Casey, way to get it done in a time of adversity. That's a beautiful buck. I'm sure your Grandma is very proud of you.

AHHH heck....

Congrat's...and sorry about your grandma man.

Excellent coues buck! Very sorry to hear about your grandmother- She is shining down on you.

AzP&Y

Nice buck Casey, Sorry to hear about your Grandmother!

Guest super jumbo

Congrats on the nice buck. My grandpa also passed away 2 days before thanksgiving. My prayers go out to your family.

Hey nice job man! Sorry to hear about your Grandma, I'm sure she's proud. Wish I could have helped out but I had elk to kill and butcher. I'll post that story in a day or two. Nice buck dude!