Sign in to follow this  
1Archer

I think I finally broke my 100 inch barier

My hunt weekend started off badly. We had scheduled to have our new furnace installed on opening day which took all day, that same morning my wife's dog died. Saturday we had family down visiting. So Sunday I finally got a chance to go hunting. When I woke up the wind was howling but I didn't care. I was determined to hunt no matter what. My dad was supposed to come but he's been fighting a sickness since our elk hunt in September so he opted to stay home. I'm sure glad I finally made it out. I only saw five deer up and moving that morning but my buck was one of them. He's my best buck yet. You gotta love these little deer. I wish my dad could have been there.post-3207-1291488748_thumb.jpg

post-3207-1291488785_thumb.jpg

post-3207-1291488885_thumb.jpg

Very very nice. Congrats on a great buck! Glad to see that you caped him out for a mount. It is worthy of a mount for sure.

And on that note ill will begin hunting harder when its windy.

Nice buck.

what's the spread from main beam to main beam?

Dang, you went past the 100" mark in a big way. Way to get out when everything was trying to get in your way.

"Gotta love those little deer" ??? Dude that's no little deer.....that is huge!! Congratulations.

Ernesto C