Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

BP Agent Killed in 36B (Peck Canyon)

NEAR RIO RICO - BREAKING NEWS: The Border Patrol has confirmed an agent was shot and killed overnight north of Rio Rico.

The Agent has been identified as Brian Terry.

At least four suspects are in custody while one is still on the loose.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Terry family for their tragic loss,” said CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin. “Our commitment to Agent Terry and his family is that we will do everything possible to bring to justice those responsible for this despicable act.”

The FBI and the Santa Cruz County Sheirff's office are heading the investigation.

If you know anything you are being asked to call the authorities.

RIP, and Prayers go out to the Family of Agent Terry. Thank you for protecting our country...

merry f&%$#@ Christmas. what a buncha bs. wonder how long it will take the fed investigators to say he shot himself, like they did with the pinal deputy? when in heck is obama and the rest of the dc jerks gonna do anything about this? man i feel for his family. what a rotten present for Christmas. when they have some place to donate to his family up and running, somebody please post it so we can all help out. this just really makes me mad. and if one of our bp guys shoots one o' them, they get procecuted over it. i'm sure they'll loophole these guys back to mexico so they can do it again. this is just too bad. Lark.

BIP Agent Terry.

As a side note, this is only a couple of miles from where I deer hunted and we saw BORTAC in there from 2 am to 9pm one day. This agent was a BORTAC agent.

Sad sad day

merry f&%$#@ Christmas. what a buncha bs. wonder how long it will take the fed investigators to say he shot himself, like they did with the pinal deputy? when in heck is obama and the rest of the dc jerks gonna do anything about this? man i feel for his family. what a rotten present for Christmas. when they have some place to donate to his family up and running, somebody please post it so we can all help out. this just really makes me mad. and if one of our bp guys shoots one o' them, they get procecuted over it. i'm sure they'll loophole these guys back to mexico so they can do it again. this is just too bad. Lark.

+100

620 am Ktar is having a telethon today for the 100 club helping families of fallen officers. BP is part of the 100 club. When I heard this news this morning during their radiothon they were asking for donations in his name.

God bless him and his family. Thanks for your service.

How many more tragedies will it take before America stands up and gives these illegal scumbags what they deserve? I am not certain as to its accuracy, but the following was e-mailed to me by a friend a while back.

I THINK I GET IT!

Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12

YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE

DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR

LIFE IN PRISON!

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense

Oh they are doing something. Suddenly it to dangerous for people to leave the hwy when out of the city. And we all need to stay in the city. For our own saftey. And they need more money to tell us there is no problems. With the idea of amisty floating around the gates are open and vacancy signs are up. Don't worry the the southern boarder of the united state is the safest it have ever been.

Its on par with every other aspect of this goverment. I believe the goverment it broken beyond repair.

"Agent Terry's dedication to his country, and the ultimate sacrifice he made to keep it safe, will not be forgotten," said Rep. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz.

What a joke.

"Agent Terry's dedication to his country, and the ultimate sacrifice he made to keep it safe, will not be forgotten," said Rep. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz.

What a joke.

+1 on that. The man that boycotted Az over sb1070. His Fat A$$ better wake up. The other day i just called Bp down in 35 and gave gps cordinates of Illegals carrying burlap bails. It must of been my imagination what i saw 200 yards away. They were prolly carrying their clothes and tools to make a better life here. Ridiculous! I'd like to see marshall law declared and unload!