parothead

San Carlos Jan Hunt

Hi Guys,

I was blessed to take this awesome buck last Saturday, the 15th. Having the flu the first week and half of the hunt I feel blessed to find this nice buck.

The San Carlos Apache Reservation is an awesome place to hunt and I am truly blessed to be able to hunt there. The Wildlife Dept does a great job of protecting their resources.

Thanks Dan, (Apache7MM), for your friendship and support.

Travis Roberts

post-341-1295657928_thumb.jpg

post-341-1295657958_thumb.jpg

post-341-1295657996_thumb.jpg

It is a custom Model 70, 7mm STW, loves 140 Bergers @ 3450 FPS @ 3/8" group @ 200 yds. The scope is a Greybull, stock is a McMillan. This is one of two I own that are tack drivers. The other is a Sendero that loves 180 Bergers....shoots the same groups. I have to give Ricky Allen, Ultimate Ammunition, the credit for helping me with the loads. It was a single shot until I met Ricky!

Thanks for asking. I am very proud of it. It has served me well.

Travis

Congratulations! I don't know when I've seen a more beautiful buck. :)

TJ

good job on killing a buck a nice buck.

Beautiful coues deer for sure, congrats and what a great buck Travis, or should i say ANOTHER great buck, Travis is living proof that no one Unit on the San Carlos is better than the next as he has taken multiple big bucks in different units, once again congrats on the deer and also getting it done with limited time to spare!

DAN