CouesWhitetail

Can you find your sticker in this video??

This is great.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together and sharing it.

Very cool vid. I need to get another sticker for my other Jeep...

I've noticed a significant difference in horsepower and torque as well as increased mpg from putting a cw.com sticker on my truck!

That is a great video Amanda!!! It's clear that hunting season is over and you have extra time on your hands!!! ;)

Through your hard work and dedication, you've built a great site/community here. The loyalty doesn't come cheap or easy! It speaks volumes..... You should be VERY proud!

S.

:)

awesome video! ill need to send in my pics, im pretty sure jason aldean is a bowhunter even. seems like ive seen him bowhunting on some of the hunting shows. but good work and great music choice!

Great video you put together.

I almost have my wife convinced to put one on her new pathfinder, but it would have to be pink.

I can do pink.....I have thought about doing them for my car....just make sure she really wants one and then let me know....

Awesome video Amanda! I didn't realize how many different trucks I've had over the years until watching that, and there's still a couple that weren't on there! LOL!

I know it costs a lot of money to have those stickers made and to ship them out! Thank you very much for doing that and for all your hard work in creating this site and this community!

Loved it, thanks Amanda, be looking for some more soon. See you at the expo. Jed

Nice Job Amanda! Will try to get a good shot of the new ride to you for the next video!

I've Gone back to a Ford! Sport Trac! Maybe I can get it on the truck before heading down to the valley from Wyoming this week.

Have a quick trip for some Golf and to pick up a couple mounts. from a friend and fellow Coues n elk hunter who passed away in November...

Looks good Amanda, I actually think my vehicles look better with the stickers on them!!

+++++++1111111 my truck definitely looks better.