firstcoueswas80

Agent J. Garza

I found out recently, a very good friend of mine, and agent from my statio is sitting in a hospital induced into a coma on life support.

Agent Garza, 21 years old, tall, skinny, fit, suffered one possibly two heart attacks last week during our annual firearms qualifacations.

Agent Garza is a very close friend of mine, and it kills me to know he is laying in a hospital bed, fighting for his life. There is an Agent sitting by his side 24 hours a day to offer spiritual support.

Agent Garza is the main income, a home owner and provider for his mother and 2 sisters, a lot of responsibility to carry for a 21 year old young man.

I ask that all of you that are of faith, and those of you whom are not please keep Agent Garza in your thoughts and prayers. I have attended too many LEO funerals lately, and I do not wish to attend one of a very close personal friend as well.

Thank you all in advance.

Thoughts and prayers from the Joiner family. We hope thru prayer for a speedy recovery for your friend Casey.

TJ

Prayer's sent.

All,

I, as well as Josh appreciate the prayers. Please keep them coming. I was just informed of a few things.

When this happened, it is belived his heart went with out blood for 10 minutes, and his brain went with out for 20 minutes. At this point, we are just hoping he doesnt have serious permanent brain damage.

On a happier note, I was informed that he opened his eyes on his own yesterday. A step in the right direction, yet a marathon left to go to recovery.

All,

I, as well as Josh appreciate the prayers. Please keep them coming. I was just informed of a few things.

When this happened, it is belived his heart went with out blood for 10 minutes, and his brain went with out for 20 minutes. At this point, we are just hoping he doesnt have serious permanent brain damage.

On a happier note, I was informed that he opened his eyes on his own yesterday. A step in the right direction, yet a marathon left to go to recovery.

Casey: I was in a similar condition in 2002, except I was fortunate that the major attack that entirely blocked my LAD artery struck in a hospital that specialized in heart problems and cardiologists were able to install a stent and get blood flowing again within 13 minutes. I will pray for your friend.

Bill Quimby

Good things come to those that are good in all aspects of life, sounds like you and your friend are in that category!!! The Forrest family is with you and yours during this difficult time, hoping for the best!

All,

I received a text today from Casey that Agent Garza is awake and talking! Thank the Lord and prayers sent for the good news to continue!

Good luck to your buddy!!! be strong all will be well. I dont know the man but our thoughts are with him and his family and pray for the best.