I have a phone. I can get the draw results in one hand and sip rum on the beach from another.

Guest super jumbo

I had a nightmare last night, and it involved the draw coming out on aug 18th. I dont think she will be out till then boys. Gettttrrrrr done.

So you guys think TODAY is gonna be the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :angry: :angry: ;) :P :( :D :) :angry: :angry: :lol: ;) :P :P :) B) :o :D :D

Call and ask. I don't think its gonna be for a few more work days. still too early.

yup since today is the deadline for super raffle.....then the draw the super raffle on the 21st it might be after that

I know a few yrs back they came out on my brothers b dat july 18! I was hopen for today but am thinken early next week!!!

ya hopefully my guess is right in the contest :D

July 19th 11:00 am :D B)

511 active users on right now w/ 52 reading this topic waiting and hoping the results come out. either bored at work and itching for results or they re off work and have nothing better to do :lol:

well got some bad news it wont be till next week :angry:

511 active users on right now w/ 52 reading this topic waiting and hoping the results come out. either bored at work and itching for results or they re off work and have nothing better to do :lol:

Did you call the nice little old lady at the game and fish?

Nope didnt want to ruin her day by another hunter that desperately wants to know what unit he drew for :D

Lol true true

Nope didnt want to ruin her day by another hunter that desperately wants to know what unit he drew for :D

Its kinda funny how many people are looking at this thread and nobody wants to join in, in the conversation