Has anyone tried calling yet?????-----i'm getting to restless....I have over 170 hours of vacation time saved up lets go!!!

I just reviewed 20+ checks, and I don't think that's the case ( I wish it was!)

Looks like they just put the name of applicant A and possibly just coded the check into the system.

The numbers do not correlate with our applications numbers, and if they do, we drew 16 late december coues tags in a unit we did not apply for! Hahaha!

Draw results unavailable at this time....My guess is not till next week. Draw results have historically always been the third week in july. Dont see why they would come out any earlier this year.

But its always fun to hope.

• Like 1

you guys are gonna get so nervous you're gonna get shingles. drink some chai tea and settle down. i think i'm gonna see if i can get a degree from some diploma mill that says i'm a certified hunter phsycologist specializing in pre and post draw anxiety. i'll make so much money in the two weeks before and after the draw i can hunt anywhere. but then again, i used to be the same way. wonder if i would get more business with a german accent? you poor guys. Lark.

you guys are gonna get so nervous you're gonna get shingles. drink some chai tea and settle down. i think i'm gonna see if i can get a degree from some diploma mill that says i'm a certified hunter phsycologist specializing in pre and post draw anxiety. i'll make so much money in the two weeks before and after the draw i can hunt anywhere. but then again, i used to be the same way. wonder if i would get more business with a german accent? you poor guys. Lark.

Don't forget the elk and antelope draw, Lark. Those outta-stater trophy hunters have some deep pockets! :rolleyes:

LMAO.

Don't forget the elk and antelope draw, Lark. Those outta-stater trophy hunters have some deep pockets! :rolleyes:

LMAO.

:lol: ROFL ...very deep pockets

Guest super jumbo

Why do they wait so long to let us know, or why do all this so late in the summer. If someone drew a archery kaibab or strip tag then they would only have 3 weeks to scout,book plane tickets,hire a guide, or do anything for that matter. To make it even worse they wait another 2 weeks to mail out the tags.. So out of staters probably get here before the hunt and then have to have someone express mail their tag to them cause they might have already left. In my case i will have to drive back to town just to get my tag and turn around to go back where i already was(scouting). The worst planing of all time in my opinion. What about out of staters having to dump their plans on their bosses to take off work at the last minute, and oh ya forget about having 2 weeks notice for the airlines to get a better rate on a ticket . Game and fish does lots of good smart things, but when they decide to put their dunce cap on they do it in grand fashion.

Game and fish does lots of good smart things, but when they decide to put their dunce cap on they do it in grand fashion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I can't wait to see what unit I got for sheep! So I can start scouting. Lmao. Why do we all get so excited for most of us to be disappointed. Lol. I just don't get it but man its fun good luck to all I hope everyone gets at least 1 tag they wanted.

Last year the second Tuesday in June, which is the date they are always due, was the 8th.

Results came out what "seemed" to be pretty early last year; July 15th (37 days past the deadline date)

This year, the second Tuesday in June was the 14th.

Based off of last year, I would assume (of course you know what that means) that at the earliest, they'd be out next week (37 days would be the 21st).

All in all, they'll be out when they have the results ready to release. I'm certain they know we are all patiently waiting :)

The drawing will be held July 21, 2011 ---->>>> that's for the arizona raffle so i would hope/expect the results be out before that......huh buddy sitting next to me said maybe even same day.

Do you think that game and fish gets a kick out of this? Knowing that we are patiently waiting for the results so they delay the date they put it out. Its all a game to them. Then they laugh when we dont get drawn.

Nope, I think 99% of them aint got a clue when it will be out either ;) Gotta love this time of year huh :D

Patiently?? Have you read all of the posts about this very subject? I don't think you all are patient at all. "pins and needles"

Do you think that game and fish gets a kick out of this? Knowing that we are patiently waiting for the results so they delay the date they put it out. Its all a game to them. Then they laugh when we dont get drawn.