Anyone know when the draw results will be out?? :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: Sorry just wanted to be the first!!

2007: Wed July 18th

2008: Fri July 18th

2009: Fri July 24th?

2010: Thur July 15th

I'll go with Friday July 15th or Monday July 18th!

2007: Wed July 18th

2008: Fri July 18th

2009: Fri July 24th?

2010: Thur July 15th

I'll go with Friday July 15th or Monday July 18th!

The fact that you know those exact days and dates is cool... but a little OC!

Every year I hope that they are on July 13th (my birthday) and my thinking behind that is maybe I'll get lucky and draw another December tag and that will be my birthday from AZGFD, but as you can tell from above, they are almost always close, but never on the right date!

Heres hopin!

i just called and it said they were loading the info and results should be out in about 6 to 8 weeks. Lark.

I second that Headache! If I dont draw AZ Deer, I'm leaning towards an out of state Landowner Tag.

It's really a shame they wait so long. I think we are the last in the country to get draw results. The archery guys have it the worst. We literally have 3 weeks to plan. That's not enough time to scout and be ready. I scout the areas in the summer that I may go with an OTC tag if i don't get drawn but if I do get drawn then I have to start over. I guess being out there is what counts though.

I agree and why can't they pick a specific date like every other state! This guessing game has got to go. Just straight up tell us when they are going to come out and get it done.