Patiently?? Have you read all of the posts about this very subject? I don't think you all are patient at all. "pins and needles"

Do you think that game and fish gets a kick out of this? Knowing that we are patiently waiting for the results so they delay the date they put it out. Its all a game to them. Then they laugh when we dont get drawn.

I was just kidding about the patiently waiting.

I know, I would be impatiently waiting if I was in your shoes too. I just don't have the money to hunt like I used to. May be next year I can start putting in for Elk and Goats again. Good luck to all.

Patiently?? Have you read all of the posts about this very subject? I don't think you all are patient at all. "pins and needles"

Do you think that game and fish gets a kick out of this? Knowing that we are patiently waiting for the results so they delay the date they put it out. Its all a game to them. Then they laugh when we dont get drawn.

I was just kidding about the patiently waiting.

WAITING!!! not patiently.. was skunked on Elk... ready for DEER!!! 36B Dec hunt.......

well i put in for 10 first choice since ill be up scouting that area for antelope...i figure kill two birds with 1 stone.....or kill two big game animals with one rifle :lol:

36B Dec hunt.......

I hear the deer in 36B have already been slow roasted on an open pit fire. You just need to be drawn for the BBQ tickets ;)

this add is by a non attorney spokesman.

do you have shingles? bungrash? loose stools? cement stools? are you losing your hair? are your fingers arthiritic from dialing the phone, is your ear plugged up with sweat and wax from calling the azgfd? are you having problems sleeping or having hallucinations from lack of sleep? waking up with night screams? has your wife gone to live with her mom until after the draw? are you afraid the only thing you'll draw is flies? if you have any or all of these symptoms you have pre draw stress syndrome. PDSS. it is a horrible disease and if left untreated it can lead to other, more severe symptoms. alcholism, stupidity, being a soccer fan or even worse, a u of a fan. or you may be rendered completely useless and insane and buy a 7mm/08. if you, or a loved one display any of these symptoms, please call the hotline now. operators are waiting to help you. the number is 602-942-3000.

Lark.

do you have shingles? bungrash? loose stools? cement stools? are you losing your hair? are your fingers arthiritic from dialing the phone, is your ear plugged up with sweat and wax from calling the azgfd? are you having problems sleeping or having hallucinations from lack of sleep? waking up with night screams? has your wife gone to live with her mom until after the draw? are you afraid the only thing you'll draw is flies? if you have any or all of these symptoms you have pre draw stress syndrome. PDSS. it is a horrible disease and if left untreated it can lead to other, more severe symptoms. alcholism, stupidity, being a soccer fan or even worse, a u of a fan. or you may be rendered completely useless and insane and buy a 7mm/08. if you, or a loved one display any of these symptoms, please call the hotline now. operators are waiting to help you. the number is 602-942-3000.

Lark.

Dont for get to press extension #2...

Hey easy on the 7mm08 that is a sweet shooter my wife has shot 2 deer at almost 400yards with that gun.

Lark.

Dont for get to press extension #2...

Thats funny

It is funny to see 33 users reading this topic right now. The anticipation is driving us all crazy.

140070-i-see-the-curviture-of-the-earthor-is-it-me-grand-cayman-cayman-islands.jpg

Saturday, I will be here.....drink in hand.

Draw results? HAHAHAAAAA!

140070-i-see-the-curviture-of-the-earthor-is-it-me-grand-cayman-cayman-islands.jpg

Saturday, I will be here.....drink in hand.

Draw results? HAHAHAAAAA!

I rather stay here in this sweltering heat and wait for the draw results! :o :lol:

+1