511 active users on right now w/ 52 reading this topic waiting and hoping the results come out. either bored at work and itching for results or they re off work and have nothing better to do :lol:

well got some bad news it wont be till next week :angry:

Did you call the nice little old lady at the game and fish?

Lol true true

Nope didnt want to ruin her day by another hunter that desperately wants to know what unit he drew for :D

Now if she had a picture of herself and was good looking i would take her out to movies and dinner to get my results :D :lol:

511 active users on right now w/ 52 reading this topic waiting and hoping the results come out. either bored at work and itching for results or they re off work and have nothing better to do :lol:

Lol true true

Nope didnt want to ruin her day by another hunter that desperately wants to know what unit he drew for :D

Now if she had a picture of herself and was good looking i would take her out to movies and dinner to get my results :D :lol:

heck If we are getting results Ill take her to dinner and a movie no matter how she looked :blink:

Lol true true

heck If we are getting results Ill take her to dinner and a movie no matter how she looked :blink:

ok you got me i would ;) :D B)

Lol true true

He'll ya you bet I would

Lol true true

He'll ya you bet I would

Its only dinner... I got me a mighty fine gun shooting, off road jeeping, quad rider, jet skin girl at home.....

dang I guess we will be nervously waiting together till monday

Monday? G&F just emailed me what I got... 36B DEC WOOHOO

ya hopefully my guess is right in the contest :D

July 19th 11:00 am :D B)

passed the time jet skiin at the lake today... sure hope results come soon

i decided to call for the heck of it. they have a new recording that says the due to some sort of technical problems the draw was going to be "later". didn't know when. leave it up to them jokers to mess it all up. dangit. Lark.

Im ready for this- " for the year 2011 fall draw, you were NOT drawn for deer, you were NOT drawn for Bighorn Sheep, you were NOT drawn for Turkey, thank you for calling the Arizona Game and Fish Department" :blink: ............ oh well i got my Archery 27 bull hunt and archery deer to look forward too. :rolleyes: