jerk lol.....tags are to be mailed out by Aug. 12th if you didn't read the app. schedule

My best guess would be the 20th but hoping for the 15th.

jerk,

TJ

This waiting process is really getting to. Waiting on deer & turkey tags, waiting on the rest of the Apache forest to open to go do some scouting, waiting on what they are going to do with the my Elk hunt in 27. I wish they would hurry already and let us know!!!

Amanda had an inside source last year that gave her the correct day. Hey Amanda....... A little help here please!!

Hey, not to start some sort of conspiracy theory about how to find out early, but my check was chashed and I have an image of it on my online banking... it has some numbers written on there at the top that I didn't add. it has the last 4 of my SSN and then it has 113088. I don't know what they mean, but one of the hunts I put in for was 1088 (opening hunt in 24b, second choice).

Can anybody else pull an image and see if their check has writing and if my theory is correct?

Hey, not to start some sort of conspiracy theory about how to find out early, but my check was chashed and I have an image of it on my online banking... it has some numbers written on there at the top that I didn't add. it has the last 4 of my SSN and then it has 113088. I don't know what they mean, but one of the hunts I put in for was 1088 (opening hunt in 24b, second choice).

Can anybody else pull an image and see if their check has writing and if my theory is correct?

I looked over the number at the top of my checks but didn't notice any hunt numbers matching. Not sure what those numbers at the top mean though?

What do you think like 6 to 9 days?????????????? Funny that I get so excited about disappointment.......

This is my first post, I just looked at mine. Did you also select 1130 and were you born in '88? For me, I had my last 4 S.S. #'s then 113052, I had selected 1130 as my 3rd choice and I was born in "52.

Just keepin my fingers crossed that this is correct.

First 4 are indeed social. If the 2nd set of numbers, maybe the last set is the lowest draw number? Just wondering but I'm gonna check the regs and see what i can find

The last 5 numbers look like AZGFD employee codes. The first number after the social looks like specie code; 6 for sheep, 1 for deer and 4 for turkey, All the ones with the same handwriting on my apps end in 12940. There are two other handwritings on my checks. Each different, each ending in a different set of 5 digit ending numbers. THe name of the applicant is written on about half of my checks. I checked all 6 of my checks.

The last 5 numbers look like AZGFD employee codes. The first number after the social looks like specie code; 6 for sheep, 1 for deer and 4 for turkey, All the ones with the same handwriting on my apps end in 12940. There are two other handwritings on my checks. Each different, each ending in a different set of 5 digit ending numbers. THe name of the applicant is written on about half of my checks. I checked all 6 of my checks.

Good call... I was hoping it was a way to tell early.

You would think AZGFD would have a better/more automated process than manually writing on each check. A lot of room for human error when there is enough technology available at not a high cost to process them a different way. Just my opinion though...

Its like standing outside your favorite store waiting for it to open... come on already!!!! LETS get this results stuff over with... LOL

This is my first post, I just looked at mine. Did you also select 1130 and were you born in '88? For me, I had my last 4 S.S. #'s then 113052, I had selected 1130 as my 3rd choice and I was born in "52.

Just keepin my fingers crossed that this is correct.

Could be 1130 (hunt number) 52 (Permit number)????? maybe.