Sign in to follow this  
sneekfreak

Lori Shoots a Muley With Her Bow (video)

After glassing all morning without finding a monster to chase, Jeremiah called his wife. We had glassed a three point at first light and kept tabs on him as the morning glassing session wore on. She decided she would come out and put the stalk on it after she dropped their oldest daughter off at school. Lori arrived with cold drinks :) and we began our stalk at about 9:30. At 11:30 she let an arrow fly!

Lori's Muley Video

post-4925-0-51836800-1314326979_thumb.jpg

Did she kill the buck she shot at What am I missing here?

TJ

Cool video, great patience with the stalk. Tough shot angle did the deer die?

I could have sworn I read a post on my phone from BigMoqui, where did that go...... HHHMMMMM

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't realize you weren't aloud to post in such a manner. Need to re-read my CWT.com Handbook and brush up a bit.

??????????????????????????? Terrible shot angle and looks like the arrow hit it in the leg or a$$ at best!!!! Dont understand the celebration or shot selection. For those of you saying how awsome it is, are we watching the same video??

Holy Crap what a bunch of whiners. I agree the shot angle may not be the best but come one guys, I saw a broadside shot at 20 yards from a buddy this weekend hit high and back and we tracked for miles and miles on hands and knees and the buck was fine. The mtn lion that ate his daddy didn't care that he tore his hamstring and let him suffer for 2 days before he finally killed him. I'm just saying. The effort put into the recovery is the important part.

Congrats to the lady on a fine archery buck.

Holy Crap what a bunch of whiners. I agree the shot angle may not be the best but come one guys, I saw a broadside shot at 20 yards from a buddy this weekend hit high and back and we tracked for miles and miles on hands and knees and the buck was fine. The mtn lion that ate his daddy didn't care that he tore his hamstring and let him suffer for 2 days before he finally killed him. I'm just saying. The effort put into the recovery is the important part.

Congrats to the lady on a fine archery buck.

WHT MTNMAN, if you know something we don't then could you please share it with us? I think Lori's spot and stock was a good piece of footage but we never got to see or heard that she was successful in harvesting that buck is all we're saying. With all due respect to Lori I wouldn't ever take anything away from her harvest. Just asked to hear the reat of the story is all.

TJ the whiner