Sign in to follow this  
azcouesfanatic

Nicole's First Archery Deer

Hey everyone,

Well I have managed to get out several days this year but my wife has not been so lucky. Finally we had an afternoon to get out, yesterday. I took her to a water tank I have known about for several years and figured we would set up a blind and see what happened. We got in the blind around 430pm and we were ready for some actions. To say it was hot would be an understatement. It was probably 105 degrees in the blind but it was dry and we figured something would have to show up. At 7pm I looked over and saw a mule deer buck coming in for a drink. He cautiously approached the water and presented Nicole with a perfect broadside shot at 34 yards, which proved to be a fatal mistake. One shot from her Mathews passion and she had her first archery deer. The buck went 15 yards before expiring. It was a great Sunday afternoon and I could not have been more proud. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Brian

post-3635-0-14393500-1314650841_thumb.jpg

post-3635-0-21488600-1314650848_thumb.jpg

congrats!

way to get it done!

james

Congratulations to Nicole on her buck. The women are definitely kicking butt this year. Awesome and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Whoop Whoop!!!! A great big "Atta Girl"!!!! Way to go Nicole :D