Sign in to follow this  
coyotekid

good ending to a long wait

Congrats on having a good hunt, meeting some good, helpful hunters, and a very nice bull. Hope you do not have to wait 16 years for the next tag.

Really cool write up. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about good guys like that. Glad you were fortunate enough to run into them and not others we've been reading about lately. Congrats on an awesome bull!

Now thats the kind of story everyone likes to read....Just a good ol boy runin around in the sticks with family and friends, chasing an animal that HE will be proud of!!!

I saw this bull in person at the archery shop. His fronts are even bigger up close than they look like in the picture. Awesome bull.

This is a great story. The closeness you feel for friends and family comes through very well. The two guys you ran into sound like the type of poeple I have always tried to surround myself with. I think there are many more of these type of hunters that there are of the "slobs" we so often hear of. Thanks for giving them the spotlight.

The bull you killed is one of the best looking bulls I have ever seen. I could not imagine a nicer trophy.

Congratulations!

Your hunt was successful in every way. The bull was the icing on the cake, but you described the hunt's true value so aptly when you stated, "The wall tent was FULL of the Greatest people in my life."

Thanks for letting us share in your hunt.