Sign in to follow this  
Bowhntrsx7

Junior once in a life time buck

Wow, great buck kiddo!!! congratulations....

See dad, record coues are easy. Big mule deer, now thats a challenge ;)

THe smiles are great, great job everyone......

Dave

OMG!!!! WOW And you don't even like Whitetail?? What's up with that??? Coues Whitetail ROCK!

Congratulations on your GREAT buck and for keeping your one-shot one-kill record! that's awesome. and I loved your story! thanks for taking the time to write it up for us...WOW what a buck!

Holy Moly , That's a buck dreams are made of. :o

Way to go Jose ! B)

AWESOME BUCK! Congratulations on a true monster with some great character, love the story, pictures, and everything about it.

Josie, don't hold it against your future husband if he hasn't killed something bigger than you cause that is an awesome buck. Congrats to you and your pa for getting er done.

Some of us old codgers are still looking for a buck like that in our crosshairs....

WhooooHaaaa!! Way to Go Jeremy! Congrats to you and your daughter!! Simply awesome that she has such strong opinions about what and how she hunts!! Hope I get to see the horns in person when I am back for the general hunt. Huge congrats to you all what a fantastic family outing!!! ;)

That is just great!!!! What an awesome buck! That last picture with all the kids is the best! ;)

Thanks for sharing with the site!

S.

:)

Wow, what a stud buck. It might take more than 13 years to top that one. I know I have not come close in over 40 years. Congratulations!