geiset

Early 12A West Success

Headed up the first weekend but only saw forked horns and does. I was only able to hunt the weekend due to college. I was able to head back the second weekend and harvest this buck. Also is a picture of my dads buck he harvested the same day. It was great to get to spend time with him.

post-2995-0-45071300-1320288182_thumb.jpg

post-2995-0-74150000-1320288201_thumb.jpg

post-2995-0-49685700-1320288227_thumb.jpg

I like that trick your dad did with his fingers to get a couple extra points. I will have to remember that next deer season. Congrats.

There's just something special about hunting with your dad that has to be experienced to actually know the true feeling of a father/son relationship on a hunt. Thanks for sharing dad's buck and your's with us and congratulations on a successful hunt. Your dad's picture really brings out the true feeling of a happy hunt. :)

TJ

There's just something special about hunting with your dad that has to be experienced to actually know the true feeling of a father/son relationship on a hunt. Thanks for sharing dad's buck and your's with us and congratulations on a successful hunt. Your dad's picture really brings out the true feeling of a happy hunt. :)

TJ

TJ said it very well. I lost my dad last year to cancer, and I miss him. Fortunately we shared many, many hunts and discussions of hunting over the years and I have lots of priceless memories. Spend all the time you can with him and you will never regret a minute of it.

-SD