Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Sundevils

Ugggg! Devils completely forgot how to tackle, painful to watch!

I cant say anything because I didn't go to UofA......Right SunDevil

You know it!! Guess I can't cheer for the diamondbacks, braves, or Miami dolphins.

I've got the game on DVR, haven't watched it yet, but when I read about it this morning I got a big smile. Not so much that the Cat's won or the devils lost, but because of all the smug devil fans and their borderline sociopathic hatred for the UofA. I mentioned on another thread, I graduated from UofA, but I actually root for ASU when they're playing anyone but UofA. I would much rather see any AZ team come out on top, especially against USC, CA, and Oregon. Call it state pride, whatever. My kids could end up at any of theses schools.

The strange thing is you never hear that from ASU fans - they cheer when UofA loses no matter who they lose to. That seems a little strange to me. What makes someone get so riled up about that rivalry? What's even stranger, a good chunk of the rabid ASU superfan cat haters didn't even go to ASU... go figure.

Always root for Pac-10/12 in non-conference games regardless of who it is and regardless of what sport. However, I don't mind seeing ASU lose in conference. B)

well congrats to UofA. I just hope that the lefties woke up and vote the right way in 2012. if not then enjoy the tree hugger riots in tucson and phoenix and flagstaff.

I cant say anything because I didn't go to UofA......Right SunDevil

You know it!! Guess I can't cheer for the diamondbacks, braves, or Miami dolphins.

Well I am glad I didn't have to remind the two of you. now that you have had your 24 hours to gloat it is time to come back to the real world.