Sign in to follow this  
Cw Bodie

My 118 inch late whitetail

That's a great buck. Width and eye guards...just a gorgeous animal. I bet there is someone around that keeps telling his buddies about the huge buck he shot right in the eye, but it ran away, and his buddies just keep telling him he is full of it.

+1

Wow, that is a GREAT deer and it's just amazing he was able to live so well with a broadhead in his skull....that's just unbelieveable!!

Congratulations!! What a great first post!!

Really nice buck. Congratulations. You'll have to go a ways to beat this one!!!!!

That is awesome!

I would keep that one just the way he is and put him on a skull hooker. The broadhead stuck in their is incredible!

Haha. I wonder how long that broadhead has been embedded? Could you imagine if it were a recent shot and the guy missed out on a Pope and Young head b/c he sinus'd him? Lol. That's pretty cool. I'd leave the head boiled out.

Really a nice buck you got! and that broadhead is to cool.

Fantastic!!! Congrats on your success and what a great story! Do you guys have pics of him for each year you were looking for him? That broadhead is amazing! Again Congrats!

• Like 1

This story has it all - you guys found this amazing buck, stuck with him and finally were able to get it done. A youth hunter, not lucking into a great buck, but learning his habits and really hunting him. His size - wow, just awesome right there, the broadhead in the skull...man, just an awesome hunt and stories you can tell..nicely done indeed.

Fantastic!!! Congrats on your success and what a great story! Do you guys have pics of him for each year you were looking for him? That broadhead is amazing! Again Congrats!

We have pics of him last two years, and video. His G2s split this year.

We have pics of him last two years, and video. His G2s split this year.

Lets see them! Congrats on a great buck! Way to stick with him and get it done. Like others, I wonder when he was shot with the broadhead?? Thanks for sharing!