Sign in to follow this  
1azbowhunter

i knew this would make you guys proud!

Good work. It wouldn't matter to me what tag I had in my pocket..... if i see a lion, its gonna be attempted to put it on the ground. Good to see that one on the dirt. Congrats.

Good work. It wouldn't matter to me what tag I had in my pocket..... if i see a lion, its gonna be attempted to put it on the ground. Good to see that one on the dirt. Congrats.

I couldn't agree more!

I couldn't agree more!

Well said and congrats

That's a good cat - good and dead! LOL. Nice job. I think I've found the area I can finally take my first cat, last part of the month, we'll see. Thanks for posting and double thanks for saving lots of deer.

Awesome! Congrats! I'm impressed that you could keep eyes on it long enough for your dad to get back with the rifle...that's tough!

actually wasnt hard.right when my dad found him he walked into a pine tree that was like a canopy and bedded down.it was my first time to actually watch a cat like this.the one other time was split second.the cat reminded me of a house cat just chillin there.our house was only 10 miles away so we figured that the cat would not move so my brother and i stayed to keep eyes on him.when my dad got back he hiked up there and shot him

I just heard about this lion kill the other day when a friend of mine came over to get some elk meat I promised him for helping me get my cow elk out this year. Congratulations on the cat. I've heard you guys are some huntin fools up there and I mean that in a good way. I look forward to more of your success stories and pictures. :)

TJ