Big Browns

CC Hits

No hit here ............ I mean really, who was i kidding actually holding out hope that would get drawn for an average elk tag with 10 pts and an antelope tag with 15 pts???? Once again my money and time will go to another state this year.

Sorry, it just gets discouraging not hunting elk in this state in over a decade!!

Good luck to everyone else and be safe

THERE'S NO WAY THEY'VE FINISHED RUNNING ALL CC YET. Other than the people on this site, nobody I know has had hits yet.

+ 1 if I remember right the spring cc hits took over 1 week to do and there has only been 1 actual full day of hits so there has got to be more right?

No hit here ............ I mean really, who was i kidding actually holding out hope that would get drawn for an average elk tag with 10 pts and an antelope tag with 15 pts???? Once again my money and time will go to another state this year.

Sorry, it just gets discouraging not hunting elk in this state in over a decade!!

Sorry for your frustration, however I know guys with 19 points for elk and my dad has 20 points for antelope and they can't pull tags either..........

My aunts husband got hit this morning. Still hope!

Really???????? Did he just notice or the hit actually came this AM?

It came this morning! Same card got hit yesterday for my aunt. It was hit again this morning.

has the results ever showed up on the weekend.

I remember results coming out on a Saturday once over the phone, it's been more than 10 years since that happened though!

Still hoping Monday they start hitting CC's again! It seems like more should have drawn on here after counting up about 70+ that drew either elk or lope not counting friends, and there's over 5k members on cw.com!

Sorry for your frustration, however I know guys with 19 points for elk and my dad has 20 points for antelope and they can't pull tags either..........

Im not applying for trophy elk hunts I'm putting in for average bull hunts at best

Got hit for 114 so I got a 22n bull elk late hunt. Its the only hunt I put in for. My first bull tag.

When did your card get hit????

Wooo Hooo I got hit, speed goat here I come!!:rolleyes:

Did your card just get hit or was it hit a while ago?

And congrats!