COOSEFAN

What's your best trophy or photo?

Hey Ilene, that's awesome! Goose sent me the pic's and I was hoping you would post some here! He also sent me the video tapes to edit for them but I haven't broke out the stuff to watch them yet, can't wait to see how the hunts went, sounds awesome though! Congrats on another archery trophy! JIM

Hey <-{- way to get a dandy of a buck with a recurve that is one amazing accomplishment right there. You should be very proud of yourself

Hi there <-{- , Welcome to the site, that is one helluva coues buck ESPECIALLY with a stick-n-string!!!!! Congrats on that for sure!!! JIM

Hey (Single Shot) Those are some cool pictures. It's good to see some familiar faces on the site. Don't you have one of that monster bow kill? He's a toad

Whats up Jeff? I have alot of cool pictures taken before the digital age, that big coues being one of them. Some day I'll scan them so that I can post them. I have quite a few of Mace also. It was interesting following the controversy surrounding that buck he killed in November. Mace is the finest hunter I have ever had the privelage of hunting with. Great instinct and unbelievable vision. Lots of memories, in 2003 I remember hitting the dirt when he amazingly saw the whaletail of a big 5 in an aspen thicket on the Escudilla at about eighty yards while on one of those ground devouring walks of his.

Judging from those pigs you glassed up while with Harry and I at hackberry vision is in the family. Must be those light absorbing blue eyes.

Well Coosfan, if ya want to see more pics, I'll throw a few more of my favorites on here..

There are some very nice pics being posted on here!! Good job guys!!!

SingleShot, I LOVE the pic of you with the coati!! And with a bow none the less.. Lets here a quick when and where on that one... I have been trying to get one of those boogers since I moved out here to AZ.

Try unit 29 in the Portal Paradise area for a coati. Unit 32 also has quite a few. The one in the picture came to a varmint call in unit 32 this past January. At first all I saw was his tail and my heart leapt through my throat as I thought I was going to introduce Mr. Mt. Lion to Mr. Muzzy. He bounced around like a monkey at thirty yards before finally stopping long enough for a shot. I doubt I will ever kill another one, they are a lot funner to watch while alive.

Here is a Nilgai bull I took off of the King ranch in South TX. Very fun to hunt and very good eating as well.

nilgai.jpg

Here is one of my Himalayan Tahr bulls from New Zealand..

tahrpic.jpg

A good Wildebeast from South Africa..

wildebeast.jpg

A Simitar-Horned Oryx bull from TX..

simitar.jpg

And a pretty unique turkey that I got the opportunity to take while I was deer hunting a few years back..

white_turkey.jpg

Scottyboy,

Sorry for butchering your post.

Try unit 29 in the Portal Paradise area for a coati. Unit 32 also has quite a few. The one in the picture came to a varmint call in unit 32 this past January. At first all I saw was his tail and my heart leapt through my throat as I thought I was going to introduce Mr. Mt. Lion to Mr. Muzzy. He bounced around like a monkey at thirty yards before finally stopping long enough for a shot. I doubt I will ever kill another one, they are a lot funner to watch while alive.

Here's a couple I had handy...

Kaibab deer hunt last year.

PA280283_RonDeer_CR_RS.jpg

Pheasant hunting in KS this past year.

PB170015.jpg

Ron

Ron,

I like that photo of you and your lab from your ringneck hunt. The pheasants hanging on the weathered wood make for a nice presentation.

Doug~RR

Single Shot: You're right. Mace is good. I think anyone could learn a lot from hittin' the hills with him. I remember those pigs out there at Hackberry. I think they may have been the last herd out in that country. Too bad cause there used to be some hellaciuos big mulies out on that side of the road. Anyways, I remember showing some of the video of that pig that you and ol' Harry shot at out in the flats, to some of my baseball buddies from North Alabama. They were intrigued enough with the video, and the country, to come out on a mulie hunt a couple of years later. Unfortunately, that was the year that 29 took a huge hit from the drought. No monsoon, and no winter the previuos year. It was a rough one, but I did successfully call in a herd of pigs that literally almost ran one of my buddies over. I got that on video too. They thought that was the coolest thing they ever did see. They were some good times. Alright man, I enjoyed the pics' and good luck with the draw!! I might try and get a post of that big ol' bear I killed a couple years ago. I think he's worth postin'.

Jeff

My biggest gobbler yet. I got him 5-1-06.

turkey2.jpg

Here are a couple of photos I took last year through my spotting scope. These rams gave us quite a show for an hour.

post-19-1148015377.jpg

post-19-1148015389.jpg

Awesome pics coueselk. Where did you take them?

Near Lower Eagle Creek in Unit 27. They gave us quite a show butting heads. I tried over and over to get a picture of them when they hit, but I was never quick enough.

Guest Ernesto C

A guy said that my post are governed by my Christianity beliefs,well.........Praise the Lord because he blessed me with this beatifull elk. DSC00085.jpg

Some Kitty Cats

post-470-1149198920.jpg

post-470-1149198869.jpg

post-470-1149198821.jpg

I love shooting cats :lol:

azyoung