COOSEFAN

What's your best trophy or photo?

Here are a few of my favorite trophies. The 17.5-inch antelope came from Seligman. The double shovel caribou is from the Northwest Territories. The 31-inch northeastern whitetail is from Michigan; the sable antelope is from Zimbabwe (I shot a larger one several years later in Zambia but can't find the photo); and the Himalayan tahr is from New Zealand. I've have lots of "favorite" trophies, including a very good Cape buffalo, a 32-inch Arizona desert mule deer, and a Siberian roe deer that was No. 1 when I shot it in Mongolia. The heads are in Tucson and in Greer, but their field photos are gone. I'm sending these in black and white to save space. Bill Quimby

post-46-1147389839.jpeg

Well Coosfan, if ya want to see more pics, I'll throw a few more of my favorites on here..

There are some very nice pics being posted on here!! Good job guys!!!

SingleShot, I LOVE the pic of you with the coati!! And with a bow none the less.. Lets here a quick when and where on that one... I have been trying to get one of those boogers since I moved out here to AZ.

Here is a Nilgai bull I took off of the King ranch in South TX. Very fun to hunt and very good eating as well.

nilgai.jpg

Here is one of my Himalayan Tahr bulls from New Zealand..

tahrpic.jpg

A good Wildebeast from South Africa..

wildebeast.jpg

A Simitar-Horned Oryx bull from TX..

simitar.jpg

And a pretty unique turkey that I got the opportunity to take while I was deer hunting a few years back..

white_turkey.jpg

Here are a couple of my favorite pics I have taken.

100_1742.jpg

100_1734.jpg

thats a cool lookin muler deer slam w/ that kicker and massive drop tine on his right side. Were those pics taken w/ a trail cam or by you, real close

Bowhunter, I was deer hunting when I shot that bird. I was sitting on top of a windmill, doing some rattling and just looking around when about a flock of about 50 turkeys started filing out of the river bottom towards me. thats when I saw the one that didn't quite look like the rest of them! In TX, you get 4 turkey tags per year, and can hunt them in the sping with only a shotgun or achery gear. But in the fall, you can use a rifle if you are so inclined to do so. I don't hunt turkeys with a rifle at all, but this was one that I couldn't pass up. :rolleyes:

I love the photos. Great idea for a thread. You all make the day go buy quickly.

:rolleyes:

I too can see why you took him.he sure a a good lookin bird.thanks for sharing.

didn't you take that trophy last year in the 3rd round of the pee-wee round up?? :ph34r:

This is awesome, there are some great pic's and great trophy's here! Everyday I rush home to see what else you guys have, keep em' coming, I haven't had enough yet! :D Thanks, JIM

Hey, Deerslam and Peloncillo had a good idea of posting pic's of favorite mounts, maybe if your out of favorite kill photos, how about pic's of the finished product? :ph34r: Thanks again, JIM

thats a cool lookin muler deer slam w/ that kicker and massive drop tine on his right side. Were those pics taken w/ a trail cam or by you, real close

youngbuck,

He's actually a Columbian blacktail and I took the pic pretty close with a 10x zoom.

This is a way cool :ph34r: thread!

Hey (Single Shot) Those are some cool pictures. It's good to see some familiar faces on the site. Don't you have one of that monster bow kill? He's a toad.

Hey Coosefan,

I went back down south with Chihuahua Rough Country to see if I could get one of those birds that bugged me all deer season! Once again, a great experience... :lol: My trophy - Gould's Turkey with a bow!

AntonioIlene.jpg

turkeyrock.jpg