Zim

AZSFW Spending/Projects

Can anyone shed some light on what exactly AZSFW has done since their formation? I have their tax returns from 2006-2010, but I'm not an accountant to interpret all accurately. I am trying to put together a brief summary of what they have done with their money. This was requested by media. Any input welcome. Thanks.

Stay the course, even if HB2072 is temporarily dead for now.

Zim,

First off, thank you for joining!

As you will see, we're a nice group of sportsmen/women here with members from all walks of life.

From long time hunters/guides, to young kids and first timers, we're all passionate about Coues deer!

Just so everyone knows, Zim is the key figure in getting through to the media in regards to the recent Channel 3 report.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I genuinely say "Thank You".

In regards to your inquiry, I'm sending you a personal text.

Zim,

First off, thank you for joining!

As you will see, we're a nice group of sportsmen/women here with members from all walks of life.

From long time hunters/guides, to young kids and first timers, we're all passionate about Coues deer!

Just so everyone knows, Zim is the key figure in getting through to the media in regards to the recent Channel 3 report.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I genuinely say "Thank You".

In regards to your inquiry, I'm sending you a personal text.

Well put Hector. :)

Zim.....thank you sir.

TJ

If you really want to thank me, how bout get me a date with Crystal? :P

I sent Randy Newburg a note too. I need to educate myself as well. Allen I got 3 emails from CC today. She has all the tax return links. But I'll let you continue dialog if she's still interested.

Ken

Zim:

Good talking with you today --- appreciate your passion! Me thinks we've got a movement afoot that will spread beyond Arizona's borders (too bad many in Utah are drinking the wrong Kool-Aid). Glad you've found your way to the forum ...

crystal tried to interview suzzane but Suzanne hung up on her.....lol....crystals next interview with Alan hamberlin didn't go very well either. gov brewer needs to be the next on crystals list. I would imagine that gov. brewer does not want to be the chairperson for azsfw at their June fundraiser........allen......

THANK YOU ZIM, THANK YOU ALLEN, THANK YOU CRYSTAL AND THANK YOU to all the people involved and making this posible. Thank you all for your hard work.

Hector.....you da man!! thank you for your hard work but now.....please get Zim a date with Crystal.

Ernesto C

Allen they really hung uP on her? That's. Class for ya. Seems some may have just lost a great deal of personal financial benefit from a public resource. Classy people indeed.

JD

Wow, hung up on her. Didn't expect that at all. But... Losers hate giving interveiws.

There is a movement afoot, no doubt about that. I hope everyone gets in the habit of working with game and fish. We have a fantastic commission and some fine fine people in the dept. Remember, build relationships in the dept! They will be around a lot longer that individuals on the commission and if you can agree with the dept on an issue and it has to go be fore the commission, it will get done. If you are in opposition with the dept and you go to the commission with an issue, you might get your wishes but you burned a bridge with the dept. Please guys, as you move forward in whatever group you choose or on your own, go to meetings and work with the dept first!

crystal tried to interview suzzane but Suzanne hung up on her.....lol....crystals next interview with Alan hamberlin didn't go very well either. gov brewer needs to be the next on crystals list. I would imagine that gov. brewer does not want to be the chairperson for azsfw at their June fundraiser........allen......

Where did you hear this from? She called both Gilstrap & Hamberlin? Hung up? This for real?

I am really impressed with the number of people on this site, the number of active political threads, and the aggressive attitude you guys have compared to the passive Utah crowd on MM! This bodes really well for you guys to fend off SFW upon their next assault. I think it's madatory to attack SFW and stop them rather than trying to get rid of them once they get a foot hold. I fear Utah is a lost cause now. Too late to get Peay's cronnies out. Must say each year I spend more time following the politics of hunting than I spend hunting.

I feel like one of dpeay's MM alias supporters with only 3 posts on my profile.