Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Who didn't draw?

I had a dream last night I entered a 'must be present to win' drawing for an Antelope tag... I won and was happier than a running back who just broke a 60 yard touchdown run to win the super bowl!

5 pts for elk...didnt draw an archery bull tag

19 pts for antelope didnt draw my rifle unit 10 tag

I know 2 guys with not even half the pts I have for antelope that did draw the unit 10 antelope tag....no matter how you slice it that just isnt right.

I dont know if this means anything but went to the GnF website and then went to check my results or bonus points and keep getting a white page that says server down due to maintnence or too many people crashing it

I would assume that they went through the first round of CC transactions... don't forget that if a CC declines, the app is thrown out.

So... for those of you that didn't get a CC hit, there may still be a chance. I would bet that they are running additional cards for those that were "next in line" or however they determine that... and all the website stuff is just them preparing the database to get hammered.. most likely allocating additional server resources to the web server... (all good in theory.. however I could be WAY off... )

Good luck! My son (11) and I put in seperately.. ONE of us got drawn.

We currently have a blizzard going on in Alpine at the moment. Hopefully will be followed by a blizzard of elk tags for the family soon!

This form title should be changed to "who's taking their Xanax"...wait to be depressed until they actually post. I didn't get a hit nor expecting one from a "second" round... geezus

Lol i know im gonna go rewire my bilge pumps for next weekend they both got chewed up by dang rats

No hits 6 bp for goats put in for 31/32 rifle

And 4 bp for elk put in for early archery

This is extremely interesting to read. I'd be curious as to what units everyone is putting in for to see how it compares to the draw successes we see available in regs. I have a hunch those with 5-10 bonus points for elk are putting in for archery bull in units like 9, 10, 1, 27, or muzzle loader hunts. Of course, there are many out there unlucky like Willyhunts2...that may never draw regardless of the hunt applied for. I can say that only because he is my brother in law :)