Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Where do all the CouesWhitetail.com stickers go?

I thought it would be fun to plot out all the places I have mailed stickers to. Matthew Young graciously donated his time writing code to pull the zip codes out of all the addresses I have mailed stickers to over the years. The locations are zipcode based rather than street address based, so they won't show your house exactly. This map of course doesn't include all the stickers I handed out but didn't have the address for. But this is a pretty good representation of the stickers. The ones in Europe and the middle east went to military personnel. And the one in the Congo represents Danny Howard since he moved out there and took some stickers with him. Each icon represents one household and many of the households have mutiple stickers but I only put one icon for them.

If you see a place that isn't represented on the map that you know has a sticker, let me know and I can add it in.

you can view the map in satellite mode or standard google map mode. And you can zoom in and out to see more or less detail.

What do you think?

http://batchgeo.com/map/079bf03ba328cbf87f614905790e4c5e

Amanda, sorry I didn't bring any stickers with me or you could have one from Entre Rios, Argentina. I will be down here until the 20th.

:)

That is weird there is none from Mexico? You would think they would have least grabbed a few. :rolleyes:

That is weird there is none from Mexico? You would think they would have least grabbed a few. :rolleyes:

I actually do have some in Mexico...guess since they didn't have a zip code they didnt' get plotted out. thx for the reminder!

Amanda,

I need a couple of new ones, wore the other ones out. :rolleyes: If you wanted to plot where the stickers went with us. They have been to all of the following.

Democratic Republic of the Congo

South island of New Zealand

Austraila

Tanzania

Kenya

Zambia

South Africa

Namibia

Egypt

Spain

France

England

Italy

The hat that I wear daily is still the Coueswhitetail.com cap. It is going strong in the Congo, but starting to show the sweat marks. I'll make sure it is in the pictures of my next hunt over here in about a month or so.

Amanda: You missed mine in the 85730 zip in Tucson The map looks good though.

post-5396-0-81677200-1334006084_thumb.jpg

There are several 85730's on the map, near E Golf Links. I am guessing one of those is you. It didn't plot street addresses just general area of zipcode. I didn't think everyone would want their addresses listed so I went with the more general zip code.

There are several 85730's on the map, near E Golf Links. I am guessing one of those is you. It didn't plot street addresses just general area of zipcode. I didn't think everyone would want their addresses listed so I went with the more general zip code.

Ya, you are right. It wouldn't be too accepted if they pinpointed each house. I was just feeling left out.:(

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Amanda,

I need a couple of new ones, wore the other ones out. :rolleyes: If you wanted to plot where the stickers went with us. They have been to all of the following.

Democratic Republic of the Congo

South island of New Zealand

Austraila

Tanzania

Kenya

Zambia

South Africa

Namibia

Egypt

Spain

France

England

Italy

The hat that I wear daily is still the Coueswhitetail.com cap. It is going strong in the Congo, but starting to show the sweat marks. I'll make sure it is in the pictures of my next hunt over here in about a month or so.

Danny,

email me with your new address and I can get some out to you.

Amanda

Really cool idea.