Sign in to follow this  
coues7

Stop doing business with BofA

Don't know if anyone else noticed that Bank of American has refused to do business with Arizona based McMillan Group International. As a means of supporting the 2nd Amendment, Firearm Manufacturers and all things related to freedom I'll be closing out my BofA accounts. They hold my mortgage so I'll have to keep that, but I'm closing out everything else. SCREW YOU BANK OF AMERICA. It appears that since the evil bailout you don't stand for freedom!

• Like 1

I have to agree with Kelly, and make a business desision. So from today forward, Southwest Wildlife Taxidermy will no longer accept Bank of America credit cards or debit cards.

Jim

I despise all the big banks anyway. B of A has had questionable customer service tactics for years. When I was at the Air Show Sunday, BOA had a booth setup, and girls running around trying to get customers to sign up for accounts. I told her she couldn't pay me enough to sign up with BOA.

B of A = Bad for Americans

dang, I've been a BofA customer for a LONG time and no idea that they had anti-second-ammendment policies like this. Guess it's time for a change. Anybody have any good suggestions? BTW, if others decide to leave BofA over this, take the time to tell them why.

dang, I've been a BofA customer for a LONG time and no idea that they had anti-second-ammendment policies like this. Guess it's time for a change. Anybody have any good suggestions? BTW, if others decide to leave BofA over this, take the time to tell them why.

I've been really happy with Compass Bank, lots of locations considering they are in all the Albertsons stores as well. I've had free business checking since 02'and personal checking for as long as I can remember. I might have been grandfathered into the "free accounts" though. Good luck and thank you for ditching B of A if this stands to be true. I won't shop at Costco anymore because of their stance on the 2nd, but I do use their American Express for %4 back on gas. I assume they're losing money on me and my 3/4 ton with the hemi!

Don't get me started on BofA.... I gladly closed my account with them a year ago. I wasn't aware of Costco's position on the 2nd. I'll have to catch up

Don't get me started on BofA.... I gladly closed my account with them a year ago. I wasn't aware of Costco's position on the 2nd. I'll have to catch up

I didn't know about costco either. What is their stance?

American Express and a local credit union are probably the best bets. You could go to Wells Fargo I guess.

I am beginning to not like banks in general and there is a lot less need for them now days. Credit Union, Brokerage account with credit/debit card, both have better interest rates and customer service from my experiences.

I just thought about the fact that Bass Pro's CC is issued by BofA. Guess they screwed up their gun stance. :lol:

American Express and a local credit union are probably the best bets. You could go to Wells Fargo I guess.

I am beginning to not like banks in general and there is a lot less need for them now days. Credit Union, Brokerage account with credit/debit card, both have better interest rates and customer service from my experiences.

I just thought about the fact that Bass Pro's CC is issued by BofA. Guess they screwed up their gun stance. :lol:

That sounds like leverage.

Guest 300ultramag.

i would LOVE to see america dethrone one of the big 3 banks... B of A is no good.. if you bank with B of A, stop. been taking from the candy jar for too long.. WISH SOMEONE WOULD ORGANIZE A BOYCOTT. small banks muy bueno. just have a hefty CC from american express on hand.. youll be alright.

Don't know if anyone else noticed that Bank of American has refused to do business with Arizona based McMillan Group International. As a means of supporting the 2nd Amendment, Firearm Manufacturers and all things related to freedom I'll be closing out my BofA accounts. They hold my mortgage so I'll have to keep that, but I'm closing out everything else. SCREW YOU BANK OF AMERICA. It appears that since the evil bailout you don't stand for freedom!

refinance your mortgage, that is what i will do.

refinance your mortgage, that is what i will do.

Vantage West refinanced my credit card, and my truck and stomped on the interest rates I already had. I will go see them about doing the same... But, as posted earlier, I will wait until after payday to close my accounts with them. That way they see a chunk of money walk out the door. Im sure it wont matter much to them, but atleast I did my best!

Well be moving my girlfriends accounts tomorrow and paying off and closing the b of a credit card. Thanks for the heads up. What a shame and a joke of a company.