Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Little Tucson girl needs help.

Gents... Those of you who know me, know I am born and bred from Tucson, Az. As is my fiance and her little girl...

A breaking story the other night noted the all too familiar abduction/kidnapping of a little girl from a Tucson neighborhood, but this time it was different.... This little girl goes to school with, and is very close friends with my soon-to-be stepdaughter. She is a super sweet girl, who was at Kylas birthday party last year. Please do all you can, keep an eye out, pray, which ever is what you can contribute to the safe and speedy recovery of this little girl. It would be greatly appreciated, not for me or even us, but for the girl and her family.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148384415.html

Prayers sent for Isabel's safe return. Can't imagine the horror of discovering my child was missing/abducted.

Lee

Thoughts and prayers for this little girl and her fasmily. I pray it is a happy ending and she is found safe and sound.

TJ

born and raised in Tucson as well....heard the news this mournin....very terrible.

My Wife works with the Mother and Uncle of the little girl. It is just horrible. She has been in our prayers everynight! I cant even put words to how horrible it is. I hope they catch him and let the inmates take care of him on the inside!

~Mark

Every time I hear stories like this, it turns my stomach inside out and I squeeze my own kids tighter. As a former Tucsonan and a decent human being, my thoughts and prayers go out to this little angel and her family!

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family for a happy ending.

My family will keep her and family in our prayers. I work with these predators all day long in the florence prison we call them chomo . I know and belive he will get his judgement DAY.

My prayers are with the little girl and her family. We will pray for her safe return. The person that did this will get what

they deserve. I don't know how anybody could want to cause harm to innocent children.