EagleEye

prayers for my child

Hi all Thursday we found out my 6 yr old girl has been diagnosed wi th leukemia we have been blessed to learn she has a great chance at recovery but needs plenty of prayers her name is Brianne Rust a first grader at Noah Webster school in mesa. I would also like to express any huge thank you to all blood donors as she has already received platelets and and blood a few times your selfless acts are amazing. On a final note if any knows about donating tags I missed the start of my turkey hunt fri in 5b and know the season opens back up for couple weeks in may if needed get a hold of me and we can work it out. Thanks CW

Charlie Rust

I'm am very sorry to hear that!!! Payers go out to ur little girl and u family!!!!! Anything we can do to help don't be afraid to ask

My family and I send all our prayers to you and Brianne.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter! I join everyone in hoping and praying for her recovery.

Regarding donating a tag, there are many groups that can help you with that. You might try Outdoor Experience 4 All.

here is a link to their website in case you want to learn more about them (contact info on the page):

http://www.outdoorexperienceforall.org/

So sorry to hear about the upcoming battle your daughter and your family will be living with. Prayers sent from our family.

Best wishes and Godspeed to Brianne.

Will include you daughter and family in prayers.

Thoughts and prayers for your Brianne. It will be a battle with doctor visits and family taking off work I'm sure but with god's help anything is possible. I pray for a speedy recovery for Brianne.

TJ

I will pray for your baby! So sorry your family is going through this!

Thoughts and prayers for your Brianne. It will be a battle with doctor visits and family taking off work I'm sure but with god's help anything is possible. I pray for a speedy recovery for Brianne.

TJ

+1 Well said TJ. Prayers sent!