Sign in to follow this  
Pixman

Why am I posting this pic?

I saw the deer look alike and spent too much time trying to decide if it was or not and totally missed the coyote! That was a good one, and I still don't think it's a deer between the laydowns but sure catches the eye! JIM>

I saw the deer look alike and spent too much time trying to decide if it was or not and totally missed the coyote! That was a good one, and I still don't think it's a deer between the laydowns but sure catches the eye! JIM>

There is not a deer in this pic only 2 cows and a coyote!

There is not a deer in this pic only 2 cows and a coyote!

Ha Ha! Thats a good one, I was sure there was a deer!

Yep, I'm busted - I figured we were looking for the deer in the middle of the pic - or what sure looks like a deer bedded in the fall-down. Looks like an ear and eye are plainly visible. Never saw the coyote until I knew it was there.

I never saw a deer or a coyote... that thing sure looks like a bobcat to me .

I found a deer in the picture before the coyote.

Welcome to the site John. Alot of good info here along with some very good hunters who like to share their skills and shooting abilities.

TJ

+1

I saw the deer look alike too, but it just seemed wrong and then I never found the coyote until you said it was there. WOW, good one Pixman!!

OK now I don't feel so bad, there isn't a deer,only the Coyote I didn't see at first.

I have had fun watching this link and rechecking the photo over and over. I first found what possibly was a deer but I thought, with that big of a head where is the rest of the body? Then I cheated and got out a magnifying glass and found the coyote pretty quickly. That was exciting. I never actually ruled out the deer just wasn't as confident about it as I was the coyote. Thanks for sharing your photo and making it a search and seek activity.