Sign in to follow this  
kaibabkiller

What? No guess the Time/Date Contest?

I don't even remember when they are typically up - seems like I'm usually trying to get some August salt out "just in case" before we know for sure. I only put myself in for 13B and 12AW Late, and don't have many points, so I'm not counting on anything. Put my boys in for 27 youth, but even if they draw I have no idea where to look. Just something close to home.

The last one was such a fiasco maybe noone has any energy to thru that again. The whole cards getting charged, not getting charged, cards rejected, still a chance cause they're still charging, 10 day pre draw circus was too much for me. I hope this one goes better.

• Like 3

It probably won't. But hey last time I got a pack out of the deal. They haven't even started hitting cards yet so I am thinking it will be the 23rd at the earliest. There are A LOT more tags to issue this time meaning a lot more cards to charge. Here we go again.

Hmmmm Kiabab Hunter and Kiabab Killer who is the "real" spartacus?

When I called gf a few weeks ago they told me July 13. I checked credit card and gf this morning with no luck.

If I had a 3A/3C Bull tag I think I would have a good remedy for for the draw result anxiety.

Seems almost everyone I know drew a 3A/3C bull archery tag this year. Those woods are gonna be full of locals.

So do you guys think they are going to start hitting cards this weekend or during the week???

I'm taking a wild guess for July 20th. If they're not out by then I will say July 24th or maybe the 26th with the 27th as a backup. That's my guess. :D

TJ

The last one was such a fiasco maybe noone has any energy to thru that again. The whole cards getting charged, not getting charged, cards rejected, still a chance cause they're still charging, 10 day pre draw circus was too much for me. I hope this one goes better.

Amen to that!!!