I went up the other weekend to pull film off of my camera and got this photo on one of my cameras.

Go to vote here and vote for pic 97 in us and can section and any number between 1-48 in international section. Must be different ip addresses. My pic is 97 which is the bear on his back.

2012 Trail Camera Photo Contest

http://www.trailcampro.com/2012trailcameraphotocontest.aspx

Thanks

Justin

post-8770-0-36662800-1342734954_thumb.jpeg

Feel free to share

Justin Cullum

• Like 2

Hey Racer welcome man good group or guys/gals on her that's an awesome picture! I've never seen a bear chilling in a pond like that before.

Racer,

That is a great pick. He is just enjoying the Arizona sun with a quick dip. I bet the next pic shows his wife bringing him a beer!

Welcome to the best hunting site on the net.

• Like 1

Best picture I have seen on here, makes me wanna grab a six pack of beer and jump in with him.

I have entered it in a few contest to see what happens. First place is a reconyx camera package but it is world wide trail cam contest. It's a 700 trail cam package. Voting starts next Thursday. I have others pics of the bear but I never posted or sent those out due to the fact people claiming its their trail cam pic. It will also be posted in a magazine in a Oct issue of predator extreme.

lets see the other pics of the Bear.

Adam

BIG Browns - he said he didnt want to show other photos of the bear because other people are trying to steal his photos.

Awesome Photo and thanks for sharing. Best of luck in the contest

very nice...and good luck ..ryconex camera is awsome ! Oh and welcome!!!

Just put your name on the picture, and that will eliminate someone claiming it theirs... Lots of outfitters on this site should be able to tell you how, they have their logos all over everything...