Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

POST PICS OF YOUR RELOADING SETUPS

Speedy your reloading room takes the cake buddy! It is super BA and very well spaced and organized! What calibers do you all reload?

Thanks reganranch,

I do enjoy the time spent out there. Calibers= 9mm .38 super, .38 special / .357 Mag, .40 S&W .45 ACP .45 LC, .223, .22-250, .257 WBY, .270 WSM, .300 WSM, 30-06, .308, .300 WBY, 7MM Mag, 7MM STW.

Also .410 & 28 gauge shotshells.

I dont really buy factory ammo... Its crazy but I even load my own bulk .223 even though the savings isnt much on .223 plinking stuff. I really just enjoy it.

How do you like your STW? My buddy has one in a sendero platform, and i know they were really hot around when the ultra's came out, then they just kinda faded off the shelves. I really like the STW its not quite a barrel burner as the 7 ultramag but quicker then a regular 7 mag. I need to buy one sometime before they get really few and far in between.

I just picked the STW up about about 5 weeks ago. Mounted the scope last week and the brass just showed up. Ill have it loaded up this week and paper will die before next. Ill try and keep you posted on the results.

Speedy.

Speedygoss, I have this coming Sat AM open for SC's, if you would like to shoot. Anyone else interested?

Speedygoss, I have this coming Sat AM open for SC's, if you would like to shoot. Anyone else interested?

10Turkeys,

I had plans of hanging tree stands this Sat. AM. Let me see if I can get that changed. Ill send you a PM either way.

Thanks,

Only 3 benches posted? Figured there would be quite a few more with as many reloaders we have here. Guess I need to clear my bench off and take some pics this weekend.

My house was built in 1895. I believe that this room was once for the boiler that heated the house. I had a washer and dryer in it for awhile, long while. Built a new large laundry room and turned this room into my reloading room / safe. The walls are 16 inch thick block, interior and the one exterior wall. That's just the way they built houses back then. The interior walls were covered with plaster that was flaking badly so I re-sheeted them in 1/2 inch CDX. It makes attaching shelves etc. much easier. The base cabinets are from IKEA and are mounted on 2x6 's to bring the bench height higher. The bench top is 1 1/2 inch thick subfloor sheeting. I decided to mount the security cabinet on top of the bench and it is lagged to the wall. It takes up some bench space but sure saves a guys knees.The door is a solid core fire door and the deadbolt insets into a 5/16 x 2 inch angle iron piece that is lagged from the inside into a 2x12 frame. 49 square feet, but the shelving and cabinet / drawers offer a lot of storage.

post-958-0-72317800-1393476138_thumb.jpg

post-958-0-24867500-1393476207_thumb.jpg

post-958-0-50529200-1393476324_thumb.jpg

post-958-0-90704600-1393476393_thumb.jpg

post-958-0-55486200-1393476449_thumb.jpg

post-958-0-67949900-1393476502_thumb.jpg

wow stomp and speedy those are sweet. i am with some others, mine is a wreck after all season hunting and packing, my room is for everything outdoors and reloading so its the dump right now. time to clean and get some pics

I hate a cluttered work space. I like to know right where everything is.

I'm very jealous of Stomp and speedy's reloading rooms!!!!!!!!!!!

Stomp I was really jealous of that setup until I saw the two pellet guns on the wall. Now I'm a little disappointed and still really jealous. ;)

Well what can i say i dont descriminate when it comes to guns and there is a time and place for pellet guns.