Thought i'd post up a few sunset pictures i took not too long ago, i know somebody else has some nice pictures to show the rest of us, doesn't have to be sunsets specifically but some nice scenery would be cool to see.

apachepeakssunset8be.jpg

Apache Peaks

ashcreeksunset5ox.jpg

after shed hunting

sclakesunset1zs.jpg

San Carlos Lake

sweetmeatsunset6nb.jpg

chollas and a magaashii

DAN

Nice pics...I only have one sunset pick and it is from the White Mtns. right before a thunderstorm rolled in from the east...

post-499-1152679961.jpg

Sitting at the head of Sam Canyon in the Fishooks/Gila Mountains all the way up on the res fencline, looking out across the valley over Bylas and the sun is setting behind Mt Turnbull.

turnbull.jpg

December 2004 hunting the unit 27/28 late coues tag. It sprinkled snow on me later that night on the way back down the canyon to camp.

Bret M.

The "infamous" Altar Valley

Sierra Anchas looking back towards Roosevelt Lake

azP&Y

post-898-1152709306.jpg

post-898-1152709357.jpg

Took this one about 3 1/2 years ago on my son's junior hunt in unit 27.

L1030351crop-1.jpg

I took this one 2 weeks ago on vacation in Arkansas. Probably the best sunset photo I've taken to date.

L1010175clrsml.jpg

That Arkansas photo has great color and composition. Well done. Were the bass hanging under the docks? With a sunset like that going on, one would have to stop fishing for several minutes.

RR

That Arkansas pics is awesome Scott. Think I'll use it as my background on my computer for awhile.

Here's a pic Dan took while jeeping Four Peaks road over the long route to Tonto Basin.

ee0c22d2.jpg

Just took this one while having a sun-downer after hunting while in South Africa. I was trying out some diff setting on the camera. A little dark, but still OK...

DSC00547.jpg

DANG! You guys have some good ones! I hope some of them are in frames, they're good enough to be! Here's a couple from near my house, I wish I had took the time to photograph more of them through the years, I will from now on! Thanks, JIM>

sunset.jpg

jump.jpg

sag.jpg

AZP&Y, that altar valley pic wouldnt happen to be around Browns Canyon wouldit??

Scott, i think your son can stop glassing, its a little dark! and yeah, that Arkansas picture makes an AWESOME background!

I, on the other hand do not have any pictures to contribute (no digital camera) but i have witnessed quite a few good ones if that counts!

Yep Casey - good job- .....hope that you get your 36 b December tag (I'm hoping for the same) :angry:

Happy Birthday - 21 is the best ..

A few more from section 29 of the Arizona Trail (near happy Jack)

AzP&Y

post-898-1152758676.jpg

post-898-1152758720.jpg

I was going through some videos and found a couple good sunset scenes and snapped off these pics to share. A good friend, Jason Scott, filmed this bull with a client last year and this bull was passed up, the second pic is the same bull but Jason filmed through the clients bow and panned back making a great video! Thanks, JIM>

9bull5.jpg

9bull6.jpg